User Controls

just fucking ate some fucking moldy bread.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    a few pieces of it.

without turning my eyes of the screen, i snaked my hand into my bag of bread.

last piece tasted slightly off but i chalked it to the nearly charred skin.

but this ones totally off, so i looked and it was GREEN !!!

now im feeling pucky and im not sure if its my disgust or is it my bodily reaction to consuming tainted food.

fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    U'll be dead by morning.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Didn't it have that 'musty' odor when u opened the bag ?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Didn't it have that 'musty' odor when u opened the bag ?

i left the door of my room open so its pretty airy in the morning and i didnt sniff it.

and it was just like 3-4days old since i bought it.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    During the summertime, ya might wanna keep it in the fridge.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's good for you. The green is good.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q During the summertime, ya might wanna keep it in the fridge.

i dont have a fridge.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's good for you. The green is good.

there was this one time i diarrheaed green.
    Originally posted by benny vader there was this one time i diarrheaed green.

Better than yellow or black diarrhea.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Better than yellow or black diarrhea.

those are pretty common. i have them most of the time.
    Originally posted by benny vader a few pieces of it.

without turning my eyes of the screen, i snaked my hand into my bag of bread.

last piece tasted slightly off but i chalked it to the nearly charred skin.

but this ones totally off, so i looked and it was GREEN !!!

now im feeling pucky and im not sure if its my disgust or is it my bodily reaction to consuming tainted food.

fuck.

Worry more about the carbs.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    You’ll be fine common bread mold isn't especially harmful.....fuget aboutit
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Saves on cost of prescribed meds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Green bread, goes with green eggs, and ham.. Sounds bad, tastes good..
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by EllariaSand You’ll be fine common bread mold isn't especially harmful…..fuget aboutit

Besides, it will cure your syphilis.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Moldee bread cure cancer
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    As long as the mold has no underlying bacteria in the bread you're ok. I still wouldn't eat previously cooked food in the fridge with lots of mold...that's different and worse depending of time it was stored. The guy eating medium rare chicken on the other hand won't be so lucky...almost all poultry suffers bacteria growth now and if under cooked will eventually get you even if you don't wash your hands properly later.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 Besides, it will cure your syphilis.

Only when rubbed directly on the gonads
    I knew a guy once who was so immune to practically everything that he could literally eat a stinking, raw, rotten, two-week-old fish and nothing at all would happen to him. It's like those guys on death row who would stick forks into the power outlets to acclimate themselves to the power of the electric chair and ended up with a successful case of double jeopardy after they survived the execution.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I knew a guy once who was so immune to practically everything that he could literally eat a stinking, raw, rotten, two-week-old fish and nothing at all would happen to him. It's like those guys on death row who would stick forks into the power outlets to acclimate themselves to the power of the electric chair and ended up with a successful case of double jeopardy after they survived the execution.

I was talking to an ER Dr recently who said you'd be surprised how many kids touch blood from meat packages in grocery stores and get violently sick when their fingers touch their mouth. Some cases so bad you have to apply extreme Pharmacotherapy before the strain multiplies and becomes life threatening. Before all tests come in the patient becomes extremely ill and it's hard to stop.
Jump to Top