Pain pills
    Specifically 30mg oxys and hyrdros

How did it go
    What did u do for withdrawls
    Help
    esbity African Astronaut
    Good luck. Druggy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Best way to quit anything is to go to jail for a little while.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Best way to quit anything is to go to jail for a little while.

Theres mode drugs in there dude
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by esbity Good luck. Druggy.

Thanks ASS face
    Tryinf to turn my life around
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Cold turkey
    Physically, withdrawal from opioid drugs usually is similar to the experience of having the flu. An individual may experience body aches, chills, sweats, goose bumps, nausea, stomach cramps, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, a runny nose, and headaches. High blood pressure, irregular heart rate, and trouble breathing are more serious side effects that may also occur when someone is more physically dependent on oxycodone and stops taking it. Side effects of withdrawal are not usually fatal.

I’m guessing you don’t have insurance needed for medically supervised detox.....if I’m wrong that’s your best bet.

Cleaning up after withdrawals and staying clean is the hard part....
    Psychological side effects of oxycodone withdrawal may also be very uncomfortable as the chemicals in the brain responsible for positive emotions and motivation may take some time to recover to previous levels.

Emotional symptoms of oxycodone withdrawal may include:

Irritability
    Agitation
    Insomnia
    Depression
    Suicidal thoughts
    Anxiety
    Trouble concentrating
    Mental “fog”
    General malaise

While withdrawing won’t kill you, it might make you wish you were dead.....

Good Luck

They might be able to help

https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

I wish you success......a life of addiction is not a life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Manonfire Theres mode drugs in there dude

maybe in your town/ city. but I've noticed in my county jail in austin there are only drugs like tramadol / blood pressure pills / hooch.

But in my hood in the free world we got it all. Like I scored some brown boi yesterday and was given some free go fast just for the hell of it.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    suboxone or Crouton

never methadone
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla suboxone or Crouton

never methadone

you don't know whether what you quit was either suboxone or Crouton?
    idiot i meant its the best way to treat opiate addiction
    but yes i've quit opiates many times when i was younger, I had bad withdrawals most of the time a couple times I had manic episodes which were pretty fun lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but yes i've quit opiates many times when i was younger, I had bad withdrawals most of the time a couple times I had manic episodes which were pretty fun lol

y u no OD
    Madman African Astronaut
    I just got through the physical withdrawals not long ago, I took some adderall, molly, and klonopin the first few days of going cold turkey(lol). Then I was just ok after sleeping. I've been fighting withdrawals and relapses for months and now I'm clean. I've quit before and your best bet is to use benzos or weed the first few days of quitting, its the sick boy method.
    the cure for opi wd is to take more
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Weed
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    methadone i found best but not how they(clinic) dispense it daily. get your own supply, take the least you need to make you feel well then don't take another dose until you feel withdrawals coming on. you should find that won't actually be for about 2 1/2 to 3 days(especially once you're stable on it). you can actually half your methadone dose very quickly doing this also. say you're doing 40ml every two days. once you feel stable on that start doing 20ml every day for a few days. then after that just start taking the 20ml as you feel withdrawals coming. you should find after a few days on 20ml that the 20ml will last you a couple of days at least. but don't take it until you definitely feel wd's coming on. even try and sit out the initial withdrawals as long as you can stand. even if its just 4 or 5 hours.

but staying clean is another matter, for that you need to learn self-control, for real. addiction is basically in a nutshell a lack of self-control. but it is something you can learn. start by testing yourself with small things and then keep testing yourself to how much control you can have over yourself, you'll prolly surprise yourself with what you are actually capable of.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Manonfire Theres mode drugs in there dude

Prison yeah. Jail I've never found more than some sleeping pills or a cigarette. Even if you do have access you can just get in a fight and go to max where you will be secluded in your cell 23 hours a day.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Why trade one drug for another? One week withdrawls, weed to ease them.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    haha weed, lol.

Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla y u no OD

because I'm not using right now.
Jump to Top