User Controls

If this Tinder date doesn't work out tonight, then I give up.

Enterita African Astronaut
    And by not work out, I mean if it's a catfish or a mugging like my friend says, even though I'm 99% sure it isn't since I reverse searched all her info like phone number, name, etc.

But I don't know. Even if she was real, she could just be pretending to like me, which has happened lots of times before.

That girl who I met after 4 years of talking was, and I know this will initially sound crazy, but obviously I've spent a lot of time thinking about this -- a sort of psyop (lol, AT MOST), or just a way to fuck with me at the very least. There is NO way someone could cam, share photos with me, talk on the phone, etc for that long and then reject me as soon as we meet. It was possibly an attempt to get me to commit suicide, for reasons I'm not sure of. Same with my recent "girlfriend". I told my recent ex-girlfriend about my suicide attempt and she actually seemed to have a better mood from it, which I was not imagining.

That's why it sucks -- even if this girl likes me, does she REALLY like me, or is it an attempt to fuck me over? Does she want me to kill myself like all the others, or whatever plans they have?

It would probably be for the best if I avoided them altogether after this. Then they would have no chance of winning.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    No one wants you to kill yourself. You are being silly. I hope your tinder date goes well 💃🏼
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Why do you always leave these decisions up to the women you think are out to get you? Take control of this process. Stop looking for excuses to declare yourself a failure and start thinking of ways to improve your odds of developing a connection with this girl.
    Originally posted by Zanick Why do you always leave these decisions up to the women you think are out to get you? Take control of this process. Stop looking for excuses to declare yourself a failure and start thinking of ways to improve your odds of developing a connection with this girl.

when I develop a connection that's when they fuck me over/hurt me

when I finally open up to them and like them then they hurt me, like with my ex

This is a REAL example that I may have posted before, but it 100% happened to me last year. I was friends with a girl from uni, and she was hosting a small end-of-semester hangout at her house. She had invited a few other girls, and I was the only guy there at the time (her boyfriend was coming over soon).

I thought we were good friends, I didn't expect anything more. But I could have at least used the party to meet more girls. The point is, we were close, or at least I thought we were.

Then at the party the subject of sex came up, and one of her friends said, "would you have sex with Enter?" and she responded with, AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR AN EXAGERATION... "no, I only date attractive guys with good personalities". and then she turned to me and said, "no offense".

She was EXTREMELY drunk, mind you. And I don't think anyone heard her response, or at least they ignored it. And I sat there so fucking embarassed, and then left after. She NEVER apologized or anything.

WHY WOULD SHE THINK THAT? I thought we were close... she doesn't even think I have a good personality? Isn't that why you're friends with people?

SHe did it on purpose in an attempt to get me to kill myself, dude. :( That's all connections are. They want to connect with me to fucking hurt me. That's what it's all about, and I Sshould NOT trust anybody.

My ex-girlfriend said she was done with me, completely destroying my heart, and said the reason was she wasn't ready for a boyfirend right now. Then as soon as I went on vacation, she sent me a message saying she's so happy with her new boyfriend. WTF??? That's what sent me over the edge that time I think. :(

I'm not making any of this up -- the only troll thread I made about this was when I went outside to get my morning paper and the girls said I was ugly lol. All of this is 100% true and I'm not imagining ANY of it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Kinks No one wants you to kill yourself. You are being silly. I hope your tinder date goes well 💃🏼

>implying girls arent constantly encouraging their mates to commit suicide so they can absorb their life essence and retain their youth and beauty while they acquire wisdom through age

Women are evil succubi with 1000 extra genes dedicated to absorbing men's life force.

I wanna be just like them when I grow up.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Calm tf down and listen to the people talking to you here lol. It seems that you’re only listening to yourself always.
    I sent her a text message over an hour ago asking if she was still keen for tonight, and no reply, so obviously this was just an attempt at getting my hopes up and crushing them.

"DURRR ENTER ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR".... she usually replies right away.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Enter maybe she's busy just give it some time. You really need to have more confidence, women like a man who is confident
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you gotta try not to seem too keen enter, women do find that a huge turn off. i mean i hope you're not declaring undying love for them on the first date or anything like that, are you? i mean don't be nasty to her, but at least for the first few dates you wanna kinda try and come over like the date isn't a huge deal to you, like you're a guy who does have other options. make her work a little at getting you. i mean don't actually say anything like that, but just sorta act that way, if that makes sense.

coz basically that would make you seem desperate and needy, and if she starts to see you like that she'll figure well if nobody else is interested in him i guess he's prolly not worth bothering with. do you get what i mean?

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Isn’t tinder for random hookups?

You swipe one way to fuck,the other way for gross?
    My niece actually had a few relationships with people she met on Tinder
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Enterita I sent her a text message over an hour ago asking if she was still keen for tonight, and no reply, so obviously this was just an attempt at getting my hopes up and crushing them.

"DURRR ENTER ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR"…. she usually replies right away.

Never text the word keen, Grasshopper..
    What’s your nieces number?
    fuck that, what's your dad's email address?

Originally posted by Archer513 What’s your nieces number?

LOL 867.5309 actually Archer she is adorable and lives in Reynoldsburg (Columbus suburb)
    Originally posted by itybit LOL 867.5309 actually Archer she is adorable and lives in Reynoldsburg (Columbus suburb)

Oh yea? I know Reynoldsburg very well. 😍
    Her name Jenny...I’ll give her a ring.
    I grew up in Pickerington moved in 10th grade graduated in Reynoldsburg and lived in Pataskala for quite a while. Most my family are in that area.
    I stayed in new Albany all the time when I was doing sales. Stopped in that Starbucks every Mornin. Whitest town in America.lol

One of my best friends lives off gender rd in canal Winchester. I’m uo there all the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Next time I'm up there I'll have to let you know
Jump to Top