User Controls

Haha how many of you order from the Dominoes Tracker Fo your helath

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I love it. Fuck you.

I try to order early but just notight ooops I order late and I hope they don't spit on my pizza spot. It's mine I paid for it.

I'm getting a thin skin pizza and pepperoni and a medium. Skin pepperoni and cow.

I love their toppings. Plus I got a pice of then pie rewards toward a free new one. What a time to be alive you guys!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck I shouldn't have placed thst order I don't have the cash to pay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.. Now I have to call them to tell them to stop in the middle of their order
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I miss pizza.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just kidding. As if I don't always have at leaf twenty dollars.
    The BEST pizza comes the gas station. Casey's, Famous for Pizza!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's all about respect, squirrel emoji lady.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Lol i hear ya
    I amost forgot to tip the pizza lady last week because I paid with a card ahead of time so I flagged her down to give her 3 bucks like a good boy!!! A a a!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    3 bucks meant a different thing back in in the Ice Ages wish we we coulda been there together.
    Today my dad said "when we look at the clouds, is that the earth spinning or the clouds moving?"

And I said that's the clouds, we can't see the earth spinning because we're standing on it, duh.

But what about when you're in an airplane at 10,000 feet? Then is the clouds moving still or is the Earth spinning?? ?
    Making popcorn because I'm a bad person
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano Today my dad said "when we look at the clouds, is that the earth spinning or the clouds moving?"

And I said that's the clouds, we can't see the earth spinning because we're standing on it, duh.

But what about when you're in an airplane at 10,000 feet? Then is the clouds moving still or is the Earth spinning?? ?

I said the same thing to my dad tonight and he looked at me all dead pan like clueless what I meant.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by DietPiano The BEST pizza comes the gas station. Casey's, Famous for Pizza!

they lied and just started claiming they were famous for pizza even tho they were not famous for pizza.

now they are famous for saying they r famous for pizza
Jump to Top