User Controls

walked outside for 5 seconds to get the morning paper...

Enterita African Astronaut
    a bunch of girls were walking by, one pointed and said, "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT UGLY FUCK" and they all laughed and went "ewwww".

i can't win.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Originally posted by JULIA Are you reeeeally enter?

This is Enter after I cut his balls off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You don't have to be at war with your body, Enter. You don't have to be in conflict with women, either. You're always looking to be undermined, either because you're an ugly man or because you're unsuccessful in dating, and I know this because you don't spend a lot of time respecting yourself. I want you to take the night off from being physically repulsive and failing with women, and try to think of three ways you can empower yourself.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    What Zanick said. Lol
    Originally posted by Zanick You don't have to be at war with your body, Enter. You don't have to be in conflict with women, either. You're always looking to be undermined, either because you're an ugly man or because you're unsuccessful in dating, and I know this because you don't spend a lot of time respecting yourself. I want you to take the night off from being physically repulsive and failing with women, and try to think of three ways you can empower yourself.

Zanick you know I love you but you are either too trusting or in on the dumbest troll of all time.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I hold that thank you very much now pay me my royalties.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Captain Zanick you know I love you but you are either too trusting or in on the dumbest troll of all time.

I love you too, Captain! But I think that a fake cry for help can be a sign of real desperation. You succinctly identified the wager I'm accepting in the other thread, I think.
    Originally posted by Zanick I love you too, Captain! But I think that a fake cry for help can be a sign of real desperation. You succinctly identified the wager I'm accepting in the other thread, I think.

It's not a rational wager.

If your justification is that you'd rather be made a fool of than to ignore a cry for help, consider that you are being naive and thinking in terms of a false dichotomy: there are a billion (more likely) reasons I could give you for why this isn't a "no downside but to myself" scenario, that's only something you've assumed because you're not thinking ahead.

As a simple example, it's possible you are simply enabling some sort of Munchausen's-like mental illness and actively hindering his general well-being wth your misplaced concern.

I mean, I get that your intentions are noble but your moral "process" seems a little shortsighted and naive.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Brother...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    abduct them and play alien invaders
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick You don't have to be at war with your body, Enter. You don't have to be in conflict with women, either. You're always looking to be undermined, either because you're an ugly man or because you're unsuccessful in dating, and I know this because you don't spend a lot of time respecting yourself. I want you to take the night off from being physically repulsive and failing with women, and try to think of three ways you can empower yourself.

1) Spend a heap of money I was gonna use for the rest of my USA trip on clothes -- top brand stuff. Make me feel rich and superior.

2) Stop telling everyone I know about my failures with women in an attempt to be "entertainment" for them.

3) Not sure right now.
    Originally posted by Enterita 1) Spend a heap of money I was gonna use for the rest of my USA trip on clothes – top brand stuff. Make me feel rich and superior.

2) Stop telling everyone I know about my failures with women in an attempt to be "entertainment" for them.

3) Not sure right now.

Are you kidding me motherfucker, you literally can't make 3 bullet points and satisfy the request fully? There's no hope, you are going to die a virgin.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You should have pointed at them and said loudly, "Oh, look! A bunch of buttfuck ugly girls!"
Jump to Top