User Controls

Tramadol

chem2211 Houston
    It's a synthetic opiate/ssrni. So many different opinions about this drug. Some say it's too addicting, while others say it has no recreational use. Some people compare it to codeine, but others say it's as useless as Wellbutrin..lol Anyone with Tramadol experience??
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I like it. I've done my fair share. Even IVd it both in pill and pure powder forms. Not the full range of opioid activity that you'd expect from, well.. an actual opioid, but it is nice. I believe it even gave me some of teh itchies. Plus its got a nice antidepressant effect along with it, and the stimulation from the norepinephrine is nice too and goes along well with the opioid agonism.
    chem2211 Houston
    I like it. I've done my fair share. Even IVd it both in pill and pure powder forms. Not the full range of opioid activity that you'd expect from, well.. an actual opioid, but it is nice. I believe it even gave me some of teh itchies. Plus its got a nice antidepressant effect along with it, and the stimulation from the norepinephrine is nice too and goes along well with the opioid agonism.

Plus it's dirt cheap. Regular pharmacy price is 100 pills for $50. I've read that large doses are needed to achieve a decent high. I got a bunch, but I don't wanna mix them with amp.
    5000mg for 50$, a recreational dose is 100-400mg
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Yeah, be careful. I believe Tramadol lowers one's seizure threshold, so mixing it with an amphetamine may not be a good idea.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Not useless, it's recreational. Has some weird quality that other opiates don't have. Probably because it's an snri. Has some nostalgic feel that's hard to put your finger on. Snorting is effective regardless of what anyone says.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    I've done 350mg and it was the same effect as 150mg. I don't if it has a ceiling like codeine does but going past 150mg is pretty pointless to me at least.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    It is worthless. get some real opioids.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's semi-recreational but very weak and i don't like the SNRI effects. It's derivative/metabolite o-desmethyltramadol is far more potent and enjoyable in my experience.
    I guess it's not worthless, I typed in haste....there are some good things about tramadol....it is a decent mood elevator, and it does work for pain management, at least it did for me

but even hydrocodone is vastly more recreational.
    chem2211 Houston
    I think it's time to try these wanna be opiates out. Crushing four 50mg for the initial dose. Lets see what these are all about........

11:00 pm 200mg first dose

11:45pm Mild codeine like high coming over me. My vision has become very strange. Eyes playing tricks on me. Long deep tunnels of thought starting, and a noticeable desire to stay awake, even though I haven't slept in 3 days..lol My lack of sleep is definitely intensifying the effects.

12:42
    Wow, I didn't need to take 200mg. Extremely euphoric high with itching all over my body.Tried to lay down in bed and the head to toe body waves I was experiencing were too intense.
    chem2211 Houston
    Dosed four 50mg crushed up Tramadol .I don't see the weakness everyone was talkin about. Itching, nodding, nauseous, etc.. Euphoric is an understatement. I tried laying down but the head to toe body waves are just too intense....I'm just out of order for the momennt
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I hate that shit. I wont take it even if Im in bad wds, even though it will help, I really really hate its effects. I know Im probably being an opiate snob, but the shit makes me want to kill things. I gave §m£ÂgØL the bottle I found while cleaning out thw house down south since the ER was niggers (he shoulda let me stitch him up,Id have done a better job than the shitty half ass job they did),to him and didnt write him a pain script for his hand. When I was getting prescribed it I gave it all away to people who did like it.
    Dosed four 50mg crushed up Tramadol .I don't see the weakness everyone was talkin about. Itching, nodding, nauseous, etc.. Euphoric is an understatement. I tried laying down but the head to toe body waves are just too intense….I'm just out of order for the momennt

Let me guess, you've never done any of the 'harder' opiates?
    I've taken oxycodone and hydrocodone (and masturbated from a codeine overdose, lol) and for me the effects of tramadol were almost preferable. Lasts longer and somewhat stimulating. I think it depends on how you metabolize it because I've heard of different people getting different effects.
    I had to take at least 12 tramadol pills to even catch a buzz, and that was when my opiate tolerance was low.

also, it wasn't much of a buzz, hydrocodone blows it out of the water, and hydrocodone is fucking garbage.
    chem2211 Houston
    Let me guess, you've never done any of the 'harder' opiates?

I've done H and oxys in the past. Tramadol doesn't compare to neither, but I still consider the high pretty intense. The side effects are something else though. I've had a head ache and digestive problems for the past two days.
    I've done H and oxys in the past. Tramadol doesn't compare to neither, but I still consider the high pretty intense. The side effects are something else though. I've had a head ache and digestive problems for the past two days.

That sucks, maybe you're extra sensitive to it's SNRI effects? Since you mentioned intesne euphoria as well...
    I had to take at least 12 tramadol pills to even catch a buzz, and that was when my opiate tolerance was low.

also, it wasn't much of a buzz, hydrocodone blows it out of the water, and hydrocodone is fucking garbage.

inb4 seizure
    yeah, I knew the risks, but it was for science.
Jump to Top