mmQ is an undercover genius

apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    U wrong
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    He's the goose that once in a while lays a golden egg.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    he's pretty lame
    op is daily
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think mmQ is very smart, it shows in his writing often.
    Originally posted by Zanick I think mmQ is very smart, it shows in his writing often.

im sure you would think that too
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    mmQ is ok in my book.
    You can piss him off and he'll be all like FUCK YOU FAGGET and shit then before you know he's cool with you again.
    You asre correct. I've said this forever. mmQ is an intelligent man.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Some of you indeed have said that before. It's a very nice compliment and although I do feel I have a semblance of hidden wit and intellect, it's really nothing. I'm a shell of my former self. Most intellect I have is street smarts rather than the buks or however its spelled.

I'm nothing special thats for sure, any my sense of humor is pretty dry and often times based more on delivery than the words themselves, but that doesn't get conveyed well in text, which is why only a good handful of folks here seem to get my humor. I like thst they do though. Its generally a reciprocal thing.

Anyway eat my shit and don't make threads about me thst make me blush and question why the fuck you'd make a thread about me. But thanks.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Celeb status nignog
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    He's a piece of shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm He's a piece of shit.

This too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinks Celeb status nignog

Yeah like Carson Daly or some shit
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Q is cute and smart!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like the way mmQ and Ebagger type. Mmq is a great storytime teller!! and is good with the folks

Ebagger PM'd me awhile ago but he's gone again I think, so I try to pick up some slack for him in the mean time as a poor man's excuse with

Heart
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if you devote a lot of time and effort to a web forum you can make anyone on there think whatever you want
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano I like the way mmQ and Ebagger type. Mmq is a great storytime teller!! and is good with the folks

Ebagger PM'd me awhile ago but he's gone again I think, so I try to pick up some slack for him in the mean time as a poor man's excuse with

Heart

Yeah nigga thanks. He popped off and now he's.. Off again. It ain't our problem but we should meet up together the three of us obviously.
Jump to Top