User Controls

i decided to leave my room and stop hiding from the world

Enterita African Astronaut
    i've quit my job and just decided to lay down on the floor of my room (i literally don't have a bed) 24/7.

i'm unbelievably depressed. and i have the flu.

but i had a burst of motivation to go outside... to not completely give up.

so i went out to buy some food from the corner store near my house. figured it was better than sleeping all day/lying down doing nothing.

there were only two other people in the store, a mom and her kid. i was minding my own business, looking at the protein bars, when i heard, "mom he's ugly". she replied, "shoosh!" and i turned my head and she was looking at me and said "sorry". i immediately left the store and walked home without buying anything.

i can't win.

i hate my life.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    This didn't happen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace This didn't happen.

100% happened. this isn't the first example of something like this happening. this is what life's like for me. and people wonder why i'm depressed or hate this world.

i'm crying right now. why was i born.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Kids usually say it like it is, I believe you are one ugly fuck!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    NEXT!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Post a picture of your ugly self, why don't you? Let us make up our own minds.

That is, if you don't break the camera trying!
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    cucked
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    OP post pics onegai I'm sure you're not as ugly as you think maybe it's just because you're fat or mestizo
Jump to Top