User Controls

Who is winning this political debate?

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Le free marketplace of ideas

But we need to keep out the Mexicans so they don't vote for welfare and the Muslims so they don't establish Sharia law. We don't like those ideas and we want to keep them out of the marketplace.

But le free marketplace of ideas for neo nazis tho.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The guy obviously, the female is the one spreading hate in that context.
    Although taking into consideration the corruption, ignorance, and desperate nature of the USA she might win a few states there, if not the lot.

This is basically a sane vs crazy scenario where common sense and hint of logic goes up against emotional outbursts fed by shit idealism and hormones followed by a provocative attitude towards a group of people.

Imo, all ideas should be allowed to blossom- it should be allowed to offend others with your ideas but you gotta start using that fucking brain of yours first so you don't end up creating a hostile situation most sane people would prefer to avoid.

Everyone should be able to speak their shit but work your moral/ethics first, man.
    You should not try to clean up the world if your own house is shit.
    Originally posted by Captain Le free marketplace of ideas

But we need to keep out the Mexicans so they don't vote for welfare and the Muslims so they don't establish Sharia law. We don't like those ideas and we want to keep them out of the marketplace.

But le free marketplace of ideas for neo nazis tho.

Neo Nazis = whites, and whites = neo nazis in this guys head, so where is the lie?
    Originally posted by Cootehill Neo Nazis = whites, and whites = neo nazis in this guys head, so where is the lie?

In your next fanfic, you should ship me and RisiR together
    Originally posted by Captain In your next fanfic, you should ship me and RisiR together

So only Neon-Nazis allow a free marketplace of ideas?

Then class me in with them.

100x over.

Parasitic Pakistani faggot.
    Originally posted by Cootehill So only Neon-Nazis allow a free marketplace of ideas?

Argon Nazis are more noble and Helium Nazi ideas float well, thankfully all of them are inert.
    Originally posted by Captain Argon Nazis are more noble and Helium Nazi ideas float well, thankfully all of them are inert.

Great retort, sure to convince the wisest man that we need to allow Pakistanis to flood in.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Great retort, sure to convince the wisest man that we need to allow Pakistanis to flood in.

First of all, it is spelled "retard", you would know this if you weren't retarded.

Second of all, if your only argument is writing fanfics, then I don't feel the need to respond to argue it, it sort of defeats itself.
    Originally posted by Captain First of all, it is spelled "retard", you would know this if you weren't retarded.

Second of all, if your only argument is writing fanfics, then I don't feel the need to respond to argue it, it sort of defeats itself.

"Retort is spelled Retard, Retard" said the 4'5" Pakistani shop assistant, ogling the virile white man's member.
    Originally posted by Cootehill "Retort is spelled Retard, Retard" said the 4'5" Pakistani shop assistant, ogling the virile white man's member.

It is okay if you don't know how to spell it, I know you are "retorted"
    Originally posted by Captain It is okay if you don't know how to spell it, I know you are "retorted"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retort

Pakistani.
    Originally posted by Cootehill https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retort

Pakistani.

"Merriam Webster", sounds like a jedi source to me, not clicking on jedi virus sites
    Originally posted by Captain "Merriam Webster", sounds like a jedi source to me, not clicking on jedi virus sites

They're both Anglo names.

And we both know you already clicked.

Pakistani.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Gees.

You niggas can't even have a serious discussion without getting off track on some stupid mindless shit.

That's just what our government wants us to do.

Keep us fighting each other.
    Originally posted by Cootehill They're both Anglo names.

And we both know you already clicked.

Pakistani.

More proof that this "Merriam Webster" jedi guy is sabotaging the whites and making them more "retorted" with faulty knowledge.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Gees.

You niggas can't even have a serious discussion without getting off track on some stupid mindless shit.

Sorry OP is exhibiting typical jedi-controlled behaviour.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Gees.

jedis and Pakistanis both want the same thing - to kill white people and take their stuff. They make easy allies.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Cootehill jedis and Pakistanis both want the same thing - to kill white people and take their stuff. They make easy allies.

The Muslims will out populate us, no doubt about that at all.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover The Muslims will out populate us, no doubt about that at all.

Indubitably. All women want the kebab.
Jump to Top