User Controls

[b]LaLaAAAAAAA[b]

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hey Alpo, if you post in this thread it means you want to suck my dik ya faggot
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Cause Lala wont?
    Lol hay Polepookie
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

Don't rattle his cage, OP... You know how those gay honey badgers get..
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    smile
    Hey Cheer..🌹
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol hay Polepookie

what chu doin tonight?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Pole,
    Now is not the time to call out Jake. They close the computer room at the nursing home around 9:00-9:30. He won’t be back on till tomorrow around 7:00 or 7:30, when they’re done serving breakfast.
    well, first thing he will do is check my post history and he'll see that post.
    My aunt made me go get drunk and eat ice cream then she bought me perfume. Now I’m going to bed.
    that sounds like a swell evening
    Technologist victim of incest
    Just lettin ya know.

Think I’m joking? Seriously he starts posting after 7:00, and always has to stop around 9:00 or so. Funny shit🤣
    LALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Technologist Pole,
    Now is not the time to call out Jake. They close the computer room at the nursing home around 9:00-9:30. He won’t be back on till tomorrow around 7:00 or 7:30, when they’re done serving breakfast.

Today is the only day I started posting around 7 AM and I don't spend all night posting to idiots like yourself. Funny you're even on here to begin with...supposedly being happily married and in a committed relationship claiming to have no issues. A nursing home would probably not be right for you...I think you need a mental institution with proper medication and 24 hour security. LMAO.
    Originally posted by Technologist Just lettin ya know.

Think I’m joking? Seriously he starts posting after 7:00, and always has to stop around 9:00 or so. Funny shit🤣

To add instead of taking care of your loving husband in the morning you spend all day lurking to check what time I log on and that's pure obsession. Maybe you're bored since hubby never made it home last night from the bar and spent the night with his new girlfriend. Good to see Mickey the drunk and the toothless Polecat supporting you...nice job. LMAO.
    Lol
    mornin Lala
    Morning Pole...how is the humidity today.
    Originally posted by POLECAT hey Alpo, if you post in this thread it means you want to suck my dik ya faggot
Jump to Top