The creatures of fetlife

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just thought i'd post some of these for your amusement

lol

WittleLittle1 19F Little
    Modesto, California, United States

Trying new things…
    by WittleLittle1 about 2 hours ago
    Everyday I try to go into each day with an open mind. When trying something new it can be really scary, but very rewarding and exciting. I have been living my life day by day trying multiple new things when it came to my vanilla life but I realized I'm still not satisfied with my life. This is due to because as I am growing in my vanilla life I am lacking to do the same with my sub/little side. Today I vowed to myself that I not only will be trying to learn something new about this side of me at least once a week I will not let this side of me get tucked away when school starts back up again. I didn't go into little space for almost 6 months because of how much pressure I put on myself to be the perfect student. Granted I excelled in my vanilla life but I had lost my sub/little side in that time. I can't and will not let it happen again. I will learn to equal at the bothso I can be fully happy again. This being said I tried something new today. I tried something that I have been curious about since I became a little but have always been scared to try. I became a pee pee princess today. Doing this put me so deep into the headspace and I was little for hours today. I have never felt so happy and content as a little as I become the little baby that I have always been meant to be. I am a little baby and in the end I will find the right daddy for me. My forever daddy is out there but I will not just let anyone be him. He will have to work really hard for it. In the end, if you are scared to try something weather it be your vanilla life or kink life because even if you find you don't enjoy it at least you tried and you got to grow as a person.

About me
    Hi my name is Macy and welcome to my little world. I am a 4'10 3 year old little girl. I am changing up my page because I've grown up a lot and I want to be straight forward with what I am not only wanting but needing. I hope you enjoy and don't be shy to say hi!

First off, I would like to ask you not to send friend requests unless we have spoken to one another more than once. I am not here to prove that I can get the most friends, but I am here to make relationships with whomever would like to be my friend.

Secondly, I most likely will not reply to a inappropriate message. Yes this may be a kink site but it is not a hook up site. Also if you have multiple "dick pics" or one that is set as your profile picture the likelihood of me responding to you is slim to none. Or even if you do not have any pictures what so ever.

Thirdly, if I do not message you back, don't take any offense to it please. I get multiple messages a day and get lost with so many. It is not that I do not want to message you but on top of getting the multiple messages I also have a extremely busy vanilla life as I am in college and an be achieving my Nursing/ or Doctoral degree. Please don't take me slow or none responses to heart.

Fourthly, I am begging you please do not call yourself daddy unless you are my daddy. You do not own me and it is rightfully only my daddy that is allowed to call himself that. Do not give me commands and definitely do not beg…in my opinion it is the least and most degrading thing you can do to your own self. In know there are a multitude of amazing Doms/daddy's Sub's/litlles etc. out there but there are also multiple inappropriate one's as well.

Lastly, but certainly not least, give a little effort in your messages please… if you want to message me of course. I will more than likely answer any message that I see that are sincere and depth to it. I do now answer to things such as: "hey, what's up", "wanna trade pix", (or the worst of them all)…"come open your mouth daddy has a nice lollipop for you, sexy girl." These messages are very vulgar and have no thought to them. They show me what a disrespectful and untrustworthy person you really are.

If you have read this far I commend you and now you get to learn about me and what I am looking for you. I hope you enjoy what you read and message me. I really can be a nice little girl if you give me a chance. :)

So this is a little about me..

Throughout my life, I have been careful and generally a closed off person. I have been someone who is only willing to express my true feelings to a select few people who have earned my trust.

Given with my age, I truthfully don't have much firsthand knowledge, which is part of the reason I am a member of Fetlife. I want to learn as much as I can, so I can be the best me that I can ever be. Although I do lack experience I love to learn. Although I may refer myself to being a little, I am not always a little. I believe at given times I should be treated as an adult who is open to be willingly dominated as a sub by a daddy. I may not have much experience but I want to dabble in being a bottom, a sub/little, and an Adult Baby.

I have finally found that someone who is helping me grow into the best me that I can be. I believe that this is one of the most important aspects of a daddy and hold it as high as most morals I had look for in my future daddy.

As I have said, I am still young and am still learning, so I have found someone I can trust. Someone who is earning and understanding that it does take time to earn my trust. Someone who is putting my interests first…even if I do not initially see it as being a good interest.

The majority of my relationships within this lifestyle have been online, and I've found I don't want it to be online any longer. I am looking for somebody that is close to me. Anyways, I have found its the relationship aspect of this lifestyle that is my favorite part. There is so much trust given and emotional depth required, than there is in a vanilla type of relationship. Although as I have told you I want to dabble into other aspects of the kink community the DD/lg relationship is by far my favorite dynamic for this very reason.

The Daddy, my forever daddy, which I am looking for will help me become the best person and little I can be, as I want to help him become the best person, Daddy and Dom that he can be. He will not want to change me, but watch and help me grow. He will gently guide me into what I am born to be and I will in turn be completely his…No questions asked. So if you are here to message me for a relationship I will respectfully accept your messages and hopefully I will find my Forever Daddy.

Warning:

Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future WITHOUT MY EXPLICIT WRITTEN AND VERBAL PERMISSION! If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications! It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this on your page.

Fetishes
    Into: enforced bedtime (receiving), "ooooh fuck me daddy, fuck me, spank me" (giving), 24/7 (everything to do with it), abdl, age play (everything to do with it), anal (receiving), anal sex (receiving), ass play (receiving), ass to mouth (receiving), ball gags (wearing), bare bottom spanking (receiving), bare handed spanking (receiving), begging (giving), being thoroughly used as daddy's dirty little fucktoy slut whore (receiving), belt spanking (receiving), belt whippings (receiving), blindfolds (wearing), blow jobs (giving), breast spanking (receiving), butt plugs (wearing), choking play (receiving), clit spanking (receiving), collar and lead/leash (receiving), collars (wearing), ddlg (giving), dildos (receiving), discipline (everything to do with it), hair pulling (receiving), handcuffs (everything to do with it), lingerie (wearing), oral sex (everything to do with it), pain (receiving), rimming (receiving), spanking (receiving), talking dirty (everything to do with it), wearing a big shirt with no panties or bra (wearing).

Curious about: 1950s household (giving), anal training (receiving), bathroom use control (receiving), biting (everything to do with it), candle wax (receiving), chains (receiving), doctor/nurse play (everything to do with it), fisting (receiving), humiliation (receiving), sensory deprivation (receiving), sex in public (everything to do with it), toys (receiving), vibrators (receiving).

Hard limit: breast/nipple play.

imagine actually being her for a moment? wowwtf??

Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    God damn does she ever shut up
    i know she's brilliant isn't she?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist just thought i'd post some of these for your amusement

lol

imagine actually being her for a moment? wowwtf??

her breasts are just too big even for a 12yo to be realistic.

tell her to get breast reduction done. im sure there are organ donor/receiver for breasts.

you tell her. i'm not gonna be the one to ruin her fantasy.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist you tell her. i'm not gonna be the one to ruin her fantasy.

ill leave it up to you which ones more important :

ruining her phantasy or helping her.

i couldn't care

Jump to Top