User Controls

Teenage nigger bucks kill boomer cat lady, ride around in her car, their family endorses death penalty

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    This is a weird story.

…Teihjon Shannon, 17, and David Paul Jones, 17, are charged with capital murder in the death of Clara Barna. The teens were arrested on Monday.

The Houston Police Department said the victim’s neighbors called 911 around 10 p.m. Friday after they noticed a strange smell coming from the home in the 12700 block of Leader St.

Police and firefighters made entry inside of the woman’s garage and found her body “badly decomposed.’
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/hpd-2-teens-charged-with-capital-murder-in-womans-death/285-567836487

Clara Jeanne Barna
    1943-2018
    Clara "Jeanne" Barna died June 22, 2018. She was a talented artist and avid gemstone collector. She is survived by her brother Ron Barna (Orlando, Florida), 2 nephews and 1 great nephew. Memorial gifts may be made to the Houston SPCA, 900 Portway Dr., Houston, TX 77024
    https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=189399818

…two teens sit behind bars accused of killing an elderly woman for her car, Eyewitness News has learned one of the suspects is accused for another carjacking just days before.

Adrian Arias showed us the scratches and marks left on his Toyota after he said David Paul Jones carjacked him earlier this month.

Arias explained while walking to his door, Jones came up from the street and demanded his keys. He tells us his car was found exactly a week later.

Houston police say Jones, 17, used the same tactic on Clara Barna a week later, confronting her in her own garage and taking away her keys.

But this time, we're told he got in driver's seat and ran over the victim as she rustled behind the car with his partner, Teihjon Shannon.

"We were just like, 'oh my God, this isn't real.' And we all found out last night," said Shannon's sister, Marisha Wiggins.

She says the family will make no excuses for Shannon's accused actions, and feel remorse for the victim's family.

Barna was found dead days later when neighbors called police reporting a smell.

Detectives say Shannon dragged her body into the garage where the duo left her.

"Now we're two families that will be connected forever as they lost someone, and because my little brother decided to do the most ignorant thing in the world and took her life," said Wiggins.

Jones and Shannon were caught after they were seen driving Barna's stolen maroon Buick to a Denny's restaurant, just five miles away.

On Wednesday night, we also learned Shannon was out on a personal bond at the time of the crime for trespassing into people's homes

"But as far as him and that little boy, whatever they get is whatever they deserve. I'm with the rally, I say death penalty all the way," said Wiggins.

Both are behind bars with no bond.
    http://abc13.com/suspect-was-out-on-bond-when-woman-killed-in-carjacking/3664696/

Teihjon Shannon, and David Paul Jones.

Clara Barna

https://dailystormer.name/two-urban-yoofs-charged-with-capital-murder-after-old-white-womans-badly-decomposed-body-found/

Bits I found lulzy are in bold.
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    She was a crazy cat lady its not like she was gonna use that car anyways.
    S6x African Astronaut
    coothill you're terrible posting this dailystormer stuff

it's horribly written and is so damn racist. if it was a real newspaper I would poop on it and poop on the other side
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you forgot to bold Teihjon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Is it racist if I ask how this is a weird story?
    Originally posted by S6x coothill you're terrible posting this dailystormer stuff

it's horribly written and is so damn racist. if it was a real newspaper I would poop on it and poop on the other side

Shut the fuck up. Blacks whinge constantly whenever one of their gud boys who didn do nuffin get killed by a white.

Originally posted by HTS Is it racist if I ask how this is a weird story?

It's just weird to me how these nigger bucks hit 17 and think that they can go around being ultraviolent and nothing will happen, even when they drive around in their victim's cars.

Young black males are incredibly violent, it's not even a joke. They're like little demons or something. Apparently they have an altered gene for an MAOI protein or something that causes it.

It's also weird how whites will allow each other to get killed by those nigger bucks, and not even admit it.
    The strangest thing about this though is that the family isn't doing the predictable "he a gud boi didn do nuffin" thing. They're like "light the nigger up".

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    This girl "Courtney Sherman" 18 and 2 other underage teen girls murdered a man for his car and cell phone (to sell) in illinois back in 2017

Javier B Sanchez was murdered by 3 white girls

gosh.. i feel like a trigger liberal cuck for pointing this out.
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    Den white girls, everyone knows they're so violent. You gotta watch yourself on them.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    i guess the silver lining is that their family didn't go full dindu, also they killed a b*omer
    S6x African Astronaut
    Why don't you appologize for stereotyping all black youths as thugs knowing white kids do this shit too.

But I will agree on the lawsuits are easier for blacks over whites for compensational justice.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Dragged to the garage after she was killed?

Rustling in the garage with one of the intruders?

She encountered the invaders in her garage?

A Houston detective said the victim was dragged to the garage after being killed?

File 13
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    "Now we're two families that will be connected forever as they lost someone, and because my little brother decided to do the most ignorant thing in the world and took her life," said Wiggins.

o, so killing other people = ignorant.

TIL.
    Originally posted by benny vader "Now we're two families that will be connected forever as they lost someone, and because my little brother decided to do the most ignorant thing in the world and took her life," said Wiggins.

TIL.

Not in a combat situation?

Killing other people is survival.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by benny vader "Now we're two families that will be connected forever as they lost someone, and because my little brother decided to do the most ignorant thing in the world and took her life," said Wiggins.

TIL.

I mean... it's ignorance of the value of a human life.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    so is killing one self.
    Killing ones' self is suicide and its illegal, though no one has every been successfully prosecuted.
    Killing ones' self is suicide and its illegal, though no one has ever been successfully prosecuted.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    why do they want the death penalty for? it doesn't make sense, are they really that nasty cunts that they really want that?

Jump to Top