User Controls

LEAKED PHOTO: POLECAT'S COCK RING

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    HIS FAMOUS COCK RING SOMEONE CRAPFISHED HIM FOR A PICK LMFAO AND SENDED IT 2 ME

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    X💖X💖X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    😂👍
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Hey that's my pic
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I scrolled past this and about a third of the page down I said to myself,, self,, I think I saw a polecat thread,,,then I had a slight CHILL run through my body as I scrolled back up to it,, then it was boiling energy while I clicked on the thread to see what the fuck was going on,,then when I clicked the spoiler it was like I took a xanex .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nvm i found it

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    that ferret is tryin to contaminate those mushroom jars
    also posting a ferret instead of a skunk is like callin me a NIGGER
    It's actually a Weasel.
    ppft
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 It's actually a Weasel.

LMAO.
    I'm not trying to be clever or make jokes or anything I just googled "pole cat mushrooms" and this is what came up

itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    LOL, first thought when I saw this was oh shit Poley gonna flip his lid, then looked at the spoiler and LOLed
Jump to Top