ITS NEVER BEEN SO DEAD
    THANKS MAN RIGHT WHEN I'M WITHDRAWLING
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    f u
    X💖X💖X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 f u
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Manonfire U LET THIS SHIT DIE

It actually looks very much alive to me, just sayin'...
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Manonfire U LET THIS SHIT DIE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT FLOODED
    ITS NEVER BEEN SO DEAD

Easy dude...control it. Focus and be strong. Think of #1...YOU. The fuck with everything else and do it for no one else. Go for it...just don't give up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Thanks Joe I really needed the pick up today
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q It actually looks very much alive to me, just sayin'…

How the fuk would you know what it use to be?
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by Manonfire U LET THIS SHIT DIE FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT FLOODED
    ITS NEVER BEEN SO DEAD

whata AW
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You're right, I'm pretty good at letting things die. Thanks.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny You're right, I'm pretty good at letting things die. Thanks.

Give up yet?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Give up yet?

Your avatard looks like an old can of spam being cracked open by hands.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Give up yet?

I give up on nothing excepting seeing a well informed post out of you. Because you're incapable of being either useful or funny. You da real shitposter now dawg.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by S6x Your avatard looks like an old can of spam being cracked open by hands.

looks like goatse to me
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny looks like goatse to me

if goatse had spam smooshed in his hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I give up on nothing excepting seeing a well informed post out of you. Because you're incapable of being either useful or funny. You da real shitposter now dawg.

I'm sorry I don't meet your personal specifications. I probably contribute more to honest discussion here than you do, and that's not even trying.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm sorry I don't meet your personal specifications. I probably contribute more to honest discussion here than you do, and that's not even trying.

Sorry, I don't consider lying to be "contributing honest discussion" so as far as I'm concerned you contribute nothing. There's nothing wrong with being a worthless shitposter, we accept all kinds here, I just wanted to make sure you understand what you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Sorry, I don't consider lying to be "contributing honest discussion" so as far as I'm concerned you contribute nothing. …

That's just your opinion, son. And you've been known to be wrong many times before, sooo...
    I firmly believe that the way to elevate the level of the platform is to ignore bad posts and focus on and support good posts. Engage, thank, post, question, just be the change. Forums run on content. I keep banging my head against stupid philosophical walls because I'm trying to have some kind of topical engagement here but you people just suck dick.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's just your opinion, son. And you've been known to be wrong many times before, sooo…

That does happen to be my opinion, but it's also the reality of the situation. You are human garbage. Fact.
    Originally posted by Lanny …You are human garbage. Fact.

Wow. That's pretty savage.
Jump to Top