User Controls

What is the biggest decision you’ve ever had to make?

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Question as title. This can be be at work, for you personally, for someone else, virtually, or anywhere else.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Probably whether to be by my mother's side as she spent her last night in a coma, dying from cancer or comforting my siblings who was having a really hard time processing it and couldn't be by her side...

Or my wife and I quitting our steady and familiar jobs, dumping quite literally every penny of our savings, and maxing out our credit cards to start our business.

Both were difficult decisions to make for different reasons, but those two stand out the most.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    About 36 cubic feet.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    to be a father ...

or a monster.
    Which did you choose benny? (both is an option of course)
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

Omg. Not even a second of hesitation: the corn goes bye bye!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Omg. Not even a second of hesitation: the corn goes bye bye!

You must have never had buddy ole pals grilled corn...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Which did you choose benny? (both is an option of course)

i took the 5th.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I cannot imagine what kind of circumstances would ever make me choose corn over meat. I simply CAN'T.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Grimace Probably whether to be by my mother's side as she spent her last night in a coma, dying from cancer or comforting my siblings who was having a really hard time processing it and couldn't be by her side…

Or my wife and I quitting our steady and familiar jobs, dumping quite literally every penny of our savings, and maxing out our credit cards to start our business.

Both were difficult decisions to make for different reasons, but those two stand out the most.

Those are good ones. Do you regret either decision?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Actually it's coming up this Saturday. To sell off my 14/g pack or do it all to myself?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Becoming a vegetarian, staying in school, not killing myself, staying high.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Ajax Those are good ones. Do you regret either decision?

No. I'd make the same decisions again if I had to.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    whether to get 3 darks or 2 darks and 1 white.

Taking my Mom off of life support. Without a doubt.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Some of your harder choices frighten me.

Posting in a Zanick thread.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    skipping the funeral service for an old friend last year

deciding if my nephew was old enough to pass on my signed Barry Sanders jersey to

how to spend the next two weeks
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Agreeing with my ex to abort our fetus

Never talkin to my dad again

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 skipping the funeral service for an old friend last year

deciding if my nephew was old enough to pass on my signed Barry Sanders jersey to

how to spend the next two weeks

Next two week is ur biggest decison4? Rofl goinf to the army? Doing meth for two weeks? Hard decision

Originally posted by ohfralala Taking my Mom off of life support. Without a doubt.

Damn sorry bout that
    Least thats a real post

Originally posted by NARCassist whether to get 3 darks or 2 darks and 1 white.

Always 3 darks narc. Hey messahe me got some thing to tell u

Originally posted by Zanick Becoming a vegetarian, staying in school, not killing myself, staying high.

Should have killed urself faggot

Originally posted by tee hee hee I cannot imagine what kind of circumstances would ever make me choose corn over meat. I simply CAN'T.

Ur disgusting
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RestStop Actually it's coming up this Saturday. To sell off my 14/g pack or do it all to myself?

It's settled then. I will hold my 14/g pack hostage and use as desired throughout the month of July. Definitely gonna boof a .25 for the 4th of July. Thanks for the courage guys! I couldn't have done it without you!
Jump to Top