User Controls

"White people issues"

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Seems like the news is running stories on shit that seems petty but gets people into shitloads of trouble.

I mean this guy is a nerd for playing cop over a burrito but it's now a trend after "Permit Patty" pretends to call the cops on a girl trying to make money with her mother for a summer trip after her mom lost her Job.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/video-man-calls-bart-police-on-guy-eating-burrito-on-train/1266513011

#PermitPatty

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/the-story-behind-the-permit-patty-viral-video/1263602451

both are retarded and a bit niddy bitty. but the nanny state media is creating more generalizations on white people.

I dislike both racism and what is called "Reverse Racism" which is racism.

and this guy should be on here to balance this racist site out with a black racist disc jockey.. Donkey of the Day , "Mayonnaise White Tears tasting like Mayonnaise"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=mmt0DVRYgII
    Scrawny The šŸ‘» Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    I bet you aren't even white! Woop woop
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL @ mayonnaise tears

Yeah he is wrong for that.. I agree reverse racism is just as bad as the latter

Thatā€™s like me calling someone a cracker ass cracker for calling me the n word.. it solves nothing and we both look pretty retarded

There are hella things to fuck with people about besides what ethnicity they were born .. like their shoes

*zooms in*

Look at them shoes fam !
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I just recently saw the permit patty story today and they say she resigned from her company that makes weed based products for canines .. I didnā€™t even know dogs was out here getting high..

I think they are medicinal products tho
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    You've got

Originally posted by CandyRein I agree reverse racism is just as bad as the latter

and

Originally posted by CandyRein Thatā€™s like me calling someone a cracker ass cracker for calling me the n word..

These two things do not match up, the fucking n word, you can't even say nigger so obviously they're not the same to you

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the nigger word

I don't know why people get upset about cracker really, just sounds dumb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Isn't that a biscuit?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 You've got

and

These two things do not match up, the fucking n word, you can't even say nigger so obviously they're not the same to you

Thereā€™s a time and place for everything.. Iā€™ve said it when Iā€™ve wanted to..
    I just didnā€™t ā€œ fuckingā€ say it here

And someone can call we whatever their heart so desires.. doesnā€™t mean I have to answer to it...ā˜®ļø

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Thereā€™s a time and place for everything..

Pretty sure in a thread where you're trying not to make a distinction is a good time and place for it
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I know and I see what youā€™re saying , I was gonna type it.. I actually did but deleted it because it just didnā€™t sit right in my soul
    And I always follow my heart and what not šŸ¤Ø
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know why people get upset about cracker really, just sounds dumb

There is really no word that insults whites.

Crackers were just North Florida cattlemen/cowboys. The whips were for cattle.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    This thread is racisttttt!!!!!!! This thread title is racisttt!
    I checked my white privilege as the SJW's asked me to do...it's working fine. Thumbs up.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Cootehill There is really no word that insults whites.

Hillbilly and trailer park trash would say that's not exactly true.
    Yeah trailer trash is one that works, especially if you do live in a "manufactured home" and use the argument "They are built to regular house safety standards!"
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah trailer trash is one that works, especially if you do live in a "manufactured home" and use the argument "They are built to regular house safety standards!"

Lmao. "Manufactured home"
    Originally posted by Cootehill There is really no word that insults whites.

Crackers were just North Florida cattlemen/cowboys. The whips were for cattle.

I've also seen ppl on IG using "colonizer" to try and insult white ppl. I always feel like saying, "yes thank you and you are welcome in the name of my ancestors. If it wasn't for them you would still be slwwping in a teepee, sitting by a fire eating meat with your bare hands instead of using the Internet, driving cars and wearing brand name shoes, etc."

Lol
    Originally posted by tee hee hee If it wasn't for them you would still be slwwping in a teepee, sitting by a fire eating meat with your bare hands"

Lol

Ah summer camping trips...one with nature. thumbs up.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ah summer camping trips…one with nature. thumbs up.

Booboo, why didn't you rectify that spelling disaster when you quoted me?? Smh.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Booboo, why didn't you rectify that spelling disaster when you quoted me?? Smh.

"If it wasn't for them you would still be slwwping in a teepee, sitting by a fire eating meat with your BEAR hands"

There...fixed.
Jump to Top