Technologist victim of incest
    🤮🤮🤮🤮
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    It's sad this site will probably never be big enough to have trump join
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    used to have cancer?
    HTS highlight reel
    Donald Trump is a bigoted moron.
    Originally posted by HTS Donald Trump is a bigoted moron.

Sounds like a bigoted opinion...you should learn to be tolerant of others and their beliefs/choices.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    He's alright. Human and flawed like all of u sinners.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Scrawny The 👻 I like Donald Trump he builds walls and doesn't afraid of anything

I hope he gets the wetbacks out of our country
    Niggers will hopefully return to Africa willingly ... or else they can be sent to the fema camps
    What a guy...a man of his word, he said something he does it or at least tries to do it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What a guy…a man of his word, he said something he does it or at least tries to do it.

Originally posted by aldra

Sounds like sound advice...for 2013...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    About to get another conservative judge of the highest court 😎

Baby killers cryin all over the place...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    even at a time when the legitimate government has largely destroyed ISIS and reduced the rebels to a single major stronghold, US involvement is deepening, not subsiding. last I checked they had built 8 permanent bases on Syrian land with three more under construction.

for all his rhetoric on ending foreign wars and stifling foreign interference in the US (specifically the Gulf states), they've only been increasing... at worst he's complicit, at best he's powerless to change foreign policy in any significant way
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like a bigoted opinion…you should learn to be tolerant of others and their beliefs/choices.

So true. Trump is the greatest president ever...no comparison. And why stop battling ISIS in the ME...terrorists are still flooding Europe for destruction and the US is next. Unlike Obama and Clinton basicaly siding with the radicals and allowing Iran to take over the whole region. Of course the left is mad...still figuring out what dresses to wear if a war breaks out with Russia and if their colors will match with their weapons.
    You do know ISIS's rise was a result of US intervention in Iraq and Libya right? They've been used as a US and Saudi foreign policy tool ever since.

The easy way to stop refugees (and migrants) flooding into the west is to stop ruining their countries.
Jump to Top