User Controls

What kind of fireworks are you putting off for July 4th?

My state just legalized fireworks a year ago. Before that, we could only buy snakes and sparklers or else we had to go to the next state over to get some.

How much you getting??? When do you set em off? Do em at 3am and wake the neighbors up!!

Damn that’s crazy. I didn’t realize they were illegal anywhere. I don’t every buy any though. I just show up for the festivities and get drunk.
    So the story I was told is that 30 years ago a house caught on fire from amateur fireworks, the house burned down and a kid died. It was a pretty tragic story and so the state decided to ban all the "good stuff" for as long as I can remember.

But it didn't really matter because everyone had a cousin who would buy an assload of fireworks from the border towns and resell them here. And nobody ever got fined as long you did it responsibly because the cops knew it was a dumb law to begin with.

I like watching the professional displays above the lake. Looks, feels, smells like Summer.
    Yesssssss. We watch them on the bay here. Quintessential Summer vibes.

So are you gonna buy a bunch this year since they’re legal?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't celebrate the fourth because I think it's a stupid holiday, even among a pantheon of other lame traditions that Americans hold sacred. But I do have a cousin who used to be in the Marines and I recall he'd mentioned something about a reunion, which reminds me that he has a garage full of really good stuff that we used to shoot off in the alley behind his place. It's also wonderful to get stoned and watch the Chicago fireworks by the lakefront. Mostly it's good for an excuse to screw around now that I'm older and have drugs and explosives.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    After we chip in my cousin gets a few hundred dollars worth of some like this

We shoot them off at the farm before the 4th. I'm gonna buy some roman candles and bottlerockets to shoot with my nephew.

Nightime in July is the most relaxing thing ever. Tiki torches, water, music, breeze..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    America sucks!
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    Fuck fireworks
    X💖X💖X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    Yep, fireworks are illegal here, also. Sparklers are the only thing consumers can purchase. Wtf?! Just googled it. Thats even worse than I thought lol.

I’ll be home, in bed by 9pm, on 4th of July, since I work the following day. Blah.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    I live within 10 miles of the 4 separate places they have fireworks on the beach here each night around the 4th. Not to mention the faggot neighbors blowing shit up in their yards cuz they think it’s ok since we live out in the woods etc

Fuck all that noise

I can’t even remember the last time I went and watched the real fireworks shows they do. I’ve got really sensitive hearing so it’s not that fun lol.
    Originally posted by DietPiano After we chip in my cousin gets a few hundred dollars worth of some like this

We shoot them off at the farm before the 4th. I'm gonna buy some roman candles and bottlerockets to shoot with my nephew.

Nightime in July is the most relaxing thing ever. Tiki torches, water, music, breeze..

Nice.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't celebrate the fourth because I think it's a stupid holiday, even among a pantheon of other lame traditions that Americans hold sacred.

of all of our holidays you find that one to be stupid? it is symbolic of the founding of our nation there are like 10 that are dumber.

on topic definitely dont go to the next state over (where fireworks are illegal) and sell drunk locals fireworks you will not make beaucoup money
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    free ones,, when i purchased this place it came stocked with nigger chasers,, like 4 cases of them
    🐿 African Astronaut
    IT'S MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EEEK!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    suicide vests.

pressure cooker IEDs.

anfo truck bombs.

this thread is now under surveillance.
    Originally posted by benny vader suicide vests.

pressure cooker IEDs.

anfo truck bombs.

this thread is now under surveillance.

Cild ponorgrapy!!!!!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Kinks I live within 10 miles of the 4 separate places they have fireworks on the beach here each night around the 4th. Not to mention the faggot neighbors blowing shit up in their yards cuz they think it’s ok since we live out in the woods etc

Fuck all that noise

I can’t even remember the last time I went and watched the real fireworks shows they do. I’ve got really sensitive hearing so it’s not that fun lol.

Have you considered wearing earplugs? I don't think that's unusual at all. A good show is so visually stunning, I don't think it'd detract from the experience.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I'm going to the beach for canananannanada day!!!! Its gonna be super duper hot.
Jump to Top