User Controls

Deleted posts for: infinityshock impregnated lannys grannys several times

Originally posted by Kinks It’s a stain by wet and wild, I’m in love with it. Wear it half n hour then wipe it off and put vanilla Burt’s bees on the rest of the day so I don’t leave red all over my mans face.

JILL IS VERY REAL, I AM VERY REAL, and we are exclusive to each other so y’all can just go jerk off furiously or whatever it is you do when you find out you have no chance with your internet loves.

because everything anyone ever posts on the internets is true
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I actually hope so, because these follow-the-leader leftists are literally destroying society. It's like a cancer. The longer you let it fester, the wider and thicker it creeps, until there's almost no way to stop it.

the normal people are already starting to come to their senses.

the most popular introduction on these left-tard media sites now is 'i consider myself a leftist but...'

theyre already starting to realize its time to abandon ship
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by J.P.W She looks like a naked horse, use your imagination fag.

the entire purpose of pics is so i dont have to use my imagination

now post your own nude selfies as well

im going to make it a fapping threesome
    Originally posted by joerell Throwing a naked horse off a cliff…is this legal.

its as legal as letting one cram its cock into your crapper
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Later

now is better
    Originally posted by mmQ Or you could build a makeshift pool table that the girls faces/heads/mouths act as the pockets so they're trapped in place and you you just get drunk with your buddies playing a pool tournament making aggressive shots smashing their faces in repeatedly as theyre forced to watch it all, until they all die from their wounds, except the last one, who you let live and interview her about the whole experience.

id post pics of pool balls getting stuffed into chicks' various orifices...but i dont because fuck lannytard
    Originally posted by Kinks Pretty sure I’ve got a nice new man in my life which we seem to be perfect for each other after 5 years or so of figuring it out. Plus I finally got laid, and it was awesome, so fuckin glad my body is over the withdrawal shit after so many years and my pussy is a faucet like usual again.

Oh and I found out my old IUD being slightly out of place was the reason I never wanted to get laid because it sucked so much. Technically my new/old guy now would be way too much for me, but it went really well for the first test run with the new IUD being placed properly. I’m pretty excited to start getting laid regularly again.

I may have already been in love with him like 5 years ago, but I’m pretty certain it’s for sure now, and I know he won’t break my heart or do anything crazy to me. And he likes to put up with all my bullshit, amazingly.

So yeah, shit is pretty fucking good. Fuck all of you.

thats not gonna happen

my dick doesnt go anywhere near miscegenists.
    Originally posted by Kinks Well it’s been 5 years of on and off only good things, completely socially compatible, so I see no reason why it won’t. He’s been relentless to try and score me each time I’m single, so I know he’s crazy about me. Nobody does that shit for 5 years waiting on me to just do it unless they’re crazy about me.

I’m crazy about him, but the distance is gay. We both make good money now tho and I make my own schedule so I think it’ll work out. I should see him again this weekend I think.

Plus, he wants to knock me up eventually and he’s a great dad. And I want a damn baby, damnit, I’m getting old, he seems like the perfect baby daddy to try this with

words spoken by anyone born as a women...never.
    Originally posted by J.P.W I am no longer in my prime so no, faggot.

no one mentioned anything about giving you an option in the matter
    Originally posted by 🐿 Wrong. She proved to me she was real. And the way she did, you can't fake it or Photoshop it.

because anyone believes you, either
    Originally posted by 🐿 He sounds like a keeper.

you two suck at pretending to be women
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Gonna keep trying though. ;-)

Lol @seizure. Ok, blinking lights gone. :P

reminding you again
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think we're all being catfished by this kink character. Maybe it's Lanny after all, trying to draw heat off himself or some crazy thing.

i already called it weeks ago. the more it posts the more it makes the role-playing obvious
    Originally posted by 🐿 There's more proof that she is real then there's not. You haven't given one reason besides sending a photo as to why you believe that.

It's really obnoxious when faceless profiles that have never posted a picture keep on accusing people of being a catfish.

whats obnoxious is you shilling for a fakechick by pretending to be a fakechick yourself.

faggot
    Originally posted by J.P.W there are semi naked pictures of me on the old zoklet fag, use the search button.

Still no idea on what to do about this bitch, I promised myself I atleast make her cry before I quit this job.

post them here, fuckpuppet
    Originally posted by J.P.W No, I'm physically stronger (very much so, they call it retard strength or whatever) and also more intelligent.

that must mean your love interest is shlitzie.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Wimmins got these boys all flustered

😂😂😂😂

theres no womenses here
    Originally posted by 🐿 I love it. Looks great with your skin tone. Did you order it online?

Lol says the dude pretending to be a guy.

ill pretend to be whatever it takes to get into your orifices
    Originally posted by J.P.W Fuck you homo. im self conscious now.

no one gave you permission for that
    Originally posted by J.P.W I don't own them anymore homo.

What

post new ones
Jump to Top