User Controls

is this ludicrous?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    a guy i know just showed me the charge sheet and statements against him for a sexual assault. this chick clearly says in her statement that she went to his house after the pub. that she was kissing him and letting play with her tits, then complains that she didn't give him permission to put his hand on her pussy through her clothes. how the fuck can you go that far with somebody then complain of sexual assault when he moves on to the next natural progression?

#howaniggresslive

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Was she underage or beaten.
    no, like mid twenties i think.

sex is gonna be really weird in a few years when everybody has to keep stopping and asking before every move they make.

"would you mind if i put my finger in your ass now?" lol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Is this nigga high paid? That would explain a lot.
    Originally posted by RestStop Is this nigga high paid? That would explain a lot.

not really no, just average joe kinda dude.

Maybe she just wanted to make out and not get fingered...

Said no girl ever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Maybe she just wanted to make out and not get fingered…

Said no girl ever.

Or tongue in her ass.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist sex is gonna be really weird in a few years when everybody has to keep stopping and asking before every move they make.

"would you mind if i put my finger in your ass now?" lol

When was the last time you had sex
    Originally posted by NARCassist not really no, just average joe kinda dude.

This it happens to a lot of guys. Some hippie slut at the springs yelled at me for getting too close to her ass and tried to make a scene
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ more
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ more

We were already sitting next to eachother smoking a jay n talking to eachother and everyone else. She stood up to grab her guitar to take iff and i scooted past her to sit next to my bromo and sip whiskey w him and she flipped out and hit me w her guitar case. I shoved the guitar and she almost fell over because she was wasted and small. I started laughing at her and said you're a stupid bitch and she left.

She wasnt getting much attention from the other guyz so it was her last resort.

My bud asked dude what did you do? And i said nothing i wasnt even looking at her fat ass. She was a total dyke and that automatically makes me not interested.

We just laughed about it asshe left by herself.

I was too busy staring at the topless slut in the water.

Some girls are really jelly like jelly like Kelly. I txt kelly after she kicked me out of her house after inviting hme over... So i sae her sister later and said her sister is fucking hott.

So she hit me back up asking if i wanted to have sex and do some dooe but started bitching me out about how shes insecure tgat her sisteris so hott

I alologized and went over did the dope and wasnt interestrd in getting in bed yet because she keeps her pad so cold and she flipped out accusing me of using her. (We both use eachother so i don't see the problem) she started hitting me and threw a bottleofdexrdrine at me and said this is all you care about. And i said dexidrinem sucks while putting the pills in my back pocket and started hitting me and screaming to get out(after she apologized to me for kicking me out earlier) i just laughed at her and left.

For the next hour she would text me saying she hopes i die and im a user and a loser even tho i need no accuser to try and slag me down because i know she's right. I told her so dont get lonely now and try and do it right..

I told her brothers she's a junkie whore and they said we told you Bill Krozby. We told You.

Moral of the story dont stick your dick in a cum slut (im against condoms but i wrapped it up the day before and made her cum.

She went on about this is why my gf left me. But when i was with my girl drugs and assault wasnt apart of it.

Shes just some slut who has her dads oil money. Spends it all on Heroin and the bar but diesnt even have food or fundamentals in het house..

Thats on me i guess..
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Sex robots will be the future.
    For the win!!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Sex robots will be the future.
    For the win!!

maybe. but some of us hippies like the natural touch
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell Was she underage or beaten.

It's Europe.. what do you think?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It is.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I hate women like that.
    imagine you was shagging a bitch, and while your tapping away you reach up and have a feel of her tit. then she goes to the cops only about the bit where you grabbed her tit?

i think the worse part is the pigs even taking this shit seriously.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby This it happens to a lot of guys. Some hippie slut at the springs yelled at me for getting too close to her ass and tried to make a scene

yeah but you'd prolly raped the bitch so its understandable. lol

🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist imagine you was shagging a bitch, and while your tapping away you reach up and have a feel of her tit. then she goes to the cops only about the bit where you grabbed her tit?

i think the worse part is the pigs even taking this shit seriously.

I'd choke her then give her body to those hogs.
Jump to Top