User Controls

my dietician fired me

jer3552 Houston
    ive lost 50 lbs since April 1st and she said I was losing it too fast.....got 80 more lbs to go.....she had some good tips, but never had to lose more than twenty lbs in her life.....ill try to carry on without her
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    You made it this far!

You got this Jer ๐Ÿ˜‰
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    She started thinking you was hot and wants your D
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Way to gooooo! ๐Ÿ˜™
    Originally posted by tje2607 She started thinking you was hot and wants your D

This
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    GP's and dieticians basically know little about nutrition and if you look at the courses they take and tests they do it's a joke. They throw you a list of basic food groups and leave you on your own. Most are unfit and even smokers and drinkers. Just keep doing what you're doing and exercise. Fifty lbs of weight loss is more than average and it seems like you're doing pretty good. If she hasn't introduced Glucomannan yet from a German registered suppliment source ask your Dr or better still a good ND who will know so even one visit is helpful. It's a potent water soluable fiber and helps you reduce more weight once you start a diet plan. ONLY ONE PROBLEM...IT'S VERY HYPOGLYCEMIC IF YOUR GLUCOSE FLUCTUATES SO ONLY YOUR DR KNOWS FOR SURE. INTIAL FARTING ( WHICH IS PROBABLY PRETTY COMMON FOR YOU LOL ) AND BLOATING MAY BE PRESENT AT FIRST. STILL IT WORKS AND YOU ONLY NEED A BIT EVERY DAY. TRY A GOOD ND AS I SAID...THEY REALLY CAN HELP WITH THE NUTRITION.
    X๐Ÿ’–X๐Ÿ’–X Houston [my furthermore sighted triumph]
    Not true ^^^ but everyoneโ€™s entitled to their opinion lol.

Great job on the 50lb weight loss, Jer. Keep up the good work. :-)
    Originally posted by joerell Most are unfit and even smokers and drinkers.

This has little to do with how qualified to give advice they are. Just as a football coach can be a arthritic old fart who can't run 10 yards...it doesn't impede his knowledge of how to strategize a game. Being a fat/smoking doctor just means you are not applying your knowledge to yourself...it doesn't detract from the value/accuracy of the knowledge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    WTG Jer!!
    Very true for the majority...these days many Drs and nurses are poorly trained. So better finding the best and qualified institutions. I spoke with a Dr from Persia recently who does Microsclerotherapy and Laser surgery and he said Drs here in America rely too much on Doppler and other tests without focusing on very physical signs of a problem. Drs in the ME focus on physical signs first like Drs here in ER here and react faster. Going to a Dr for months before an issue is found is useless and why so many unnecessary pills are prescribed for medical problems that don't exist. Also why so many bad reactions happen and yet most of the crap is swept under the carpet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This has little to do with how qualified to give advice they are. Just as a football coach can be a arthritic old fart who can't run 10 yards…it doesn't impede his knowledge of how to strategize a game. Being a fat/smoking doctor just means you are not applying your knowledge to yourself…it doesn't detract from the value/accuracy of the knowledge.

In your opinion...I'd rather have a skilled and qualified Dr who actually updates his knowledge with recent research and doesn't just prescribe drugs by trial and error. Usually a fat/smoking Dr probably doesn't care about his own health...so why should he care about yours. The next time you visit a GP I'll give you 3 questions you should ask and he should know. Only 25% will answer correctly and when a CR is done it's due to one thing most Drs miss. Still I won't argue with you as to what Dr you should pick...it's your decision.
    Originally posted by joerell In your opinion…

Well no it's fact you don't have to actively take part in something to be educated and knowledgeable about it.

I'd rather have a skilled and qualified Dr who actually updates his knowledge with recent research and doesn't just prescribe drugs by trial and error.

Irrelevant to the discussion, a fat smoking doctor could be knowledgeable and up to date on the research...simply because he is not employing it to himself personally doesn't mean he isn't fully qualified.

Most smokers know smoking is bad for them..they still do it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no it's fact you don't have to actively take part in something to be educated and knowledgeable about it.

Irrelevant to the discussion, a fat smoking doctor could be knowledgeable and up to date on the research…simply because he is not employing it to himself personally doesn't mean he isn't fully qualified.

Most smokers know smoking is bad for them..they still do it.

True...however if you ever take a look at diet courses and tests for Drs and nurses you'll see what a joke they are...only skilled medical staff who do further research and updates for better knowledge and sure most don't. Like I said pick the Dr you wish and whether you want to learn more is up to you.
    Originally posted by joerell True…however if you ever take a look at diet courses and tests for Drs and nurses you'll see what a joke they are…only skilled medical staff who do further research and updates for better knowledge and sure most don't. Like I said pick the Dr you wish and whether you want to learn more is up to you.

Which again has nothing to do with whether they are fat or smoke...
    Originally posted by infinityshock banged lannys mom nine months before he was born. whos your daddy, bitch you know why doctors are shit-trained now: handsome and well tanned individuals. thats right…its a fact. handsome and well tanned individuals.

there needs to be a handsome and well tanned individual quota which leads to lowering the requirements to med school. add to that the propensity for non-US trained doctors to attend medical 'schools' where graduation is dependent on the shekel-donation to the instructor. or in the case of female doctor-trainees: pussy donation.

you think im being raciss, go check out the UKistan medical board thingy review of its doctor complaint ratio.

In reality many great Drs are driving cabs, doing security work, etc...never picked due to politics or the fact they may be better. I know a few from Iran, Iraq and overseas...great people and very compassionate even doing charity work for free. The ones who actually do get picked are actually not the best and in some cases are just recycled from bad institutions where they failed. Being an ignorant racist with no schooling your opinion focuses on the race you hate...in fact I know many black, Muslim and Russian Drs who are brilliant and only got in because they worked harder and couldn't be refused. Affirmative action was always a joke like Feminism and the best never got selected. I don't listen to complete morons like yourself...go back to your butt fucking comments and STFU.
    Originally posted by joerell I know a few from Iran, Iraq and overseas

LOL
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Which again has nothing to do with whether they are fat or smoke…

In your opinion...if you want a fat smoking Dr go for it. Not my concern...your choice. If they can't be healthy themselves why give advice on how to be...I'm happy with the one I have and took me a long time to find him. When I was in cycling none of my Drs, trainers, dieticians or advisors were fat smokers...unlike other teams which did poorly and the fact support crews were out of shape also. Someone is doing something wrong in America...65% are overweight and many are unfit and doped up. Still like I said...do as you wish.
    Originally posted by joerell In your opinion…

Again no, it's fact. A persons appearance and behavior has nothing to do with their level of knowledge. Steven Hawking for example (when he was alive)
    It's also a fact that even though a slob may be knowledgeable advice is useless unless he can prove it works. I'll take my chances with my Dr ...you can select a fat smoking one. Simple and your choice.
    Originally posted by joerell It's also a fact that even though a slob may be knowledgeable advice is useless unless he can prove it works.

The proof if you required it would simply be a reference to the supporting documentation he was basing his advice on...not his physical appearance....lololol

Would you like a shovel to dig yourself deeper in a more efficiency manner?
Jump to Top