User Controls

Bought the GTA trilogy today for $20

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It was weird and wonderful holding a shrink wrapped copy of GTA 3 again ... I haven't done that since I was 10 years old and walking out of the walmart with my okaasan.
    They're all for the PS2 too ... which is why I bought it I was totally surprised to see PS2 games being sold in the #2018.
    I wish other devs would re-release their stuff for the 6th gen consoles brand new I would buy everything ... I wish sony would re-release the PS2 ;_;
    🐿 African Astronaut
    BIG SMOKE
    Originally posted by 🐿 BIG SMOKE

San Andreas is the second best GTA after GTA 3.
    I've had sooo many good memories with that game .. it felt so much better V ... ugh
    It's one of the beefiest games ever made, to go from that to IV was such a letdown but IV had a great setting which is its only saving grace.
    like literally it's one of the only games that has ever felt like it could drag on forever, Dragon Quest VIII had that feel too.
    tfw teenage hiki neet spending all my time earning money in gta san andreas so I can buy all the houses but now in my late 20s and I can only make it into an apartment with the added income from my okaa
    I wanna play fucking perfect dark HD for Xbox 360 but I won't be able to emulate that shit for another decade
    HTS highlight reel
    GTA1
    GTA2
    GTA London 1961
    GTA 3
    GTA Liberty City Stories
    GTA Episodes from Liberty City
    GTA Vice City
    GTA Vice City Stories
    GTA San Andreas
    GTA IV
    GTA Ballad of Gay Tony
    GTA Chinatown Wars
    GTA V

How the fuck is that a trilogy. I guarantee I missed some too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas = 3 games - trilogy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas = 3 games - trilogy

It's a trilogy in the middle of the... what, tridecalogy?
    Trilogy as in those are the only three that matter boiiiiii!!
    Originally posted by DietPiano Trilogy as in those are the only three that matter boiiiiii!!

this

(except replace vice city for liberty city stories)
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano Trilogy as in those are the only three that matter boiiiiii!!

GTAV is like GTA:SA, only fleshed out with interesting game mechanics and visually appealing. Vice City Stories is good af too.

Only nostalgia-blinded LOSERS obsess over GTA3 and its 2 spinoffs. 🙄
    Originally posted by HTS GTAV is like GTA:SA, only fleshed out with interesting game mechanics and visually appealing. Vice City Stories is good af too.

no it's not you're a fucking retard
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nice, gr8 series.

one of the first times i drank too much and got sick the next morning I sat in the garage all day playing vice city puking in a trash can, layin on a rug in the winter with the space heater blowing on me.

san andreas hit it out of the park with the radio stations

skipped school with my friend to go pick up our RESERVED COPIES of gta4 and played all day and night ( my favorite online GTA, because I knew lots of stupid tricks and gimmicks to RAPE ppl and rake em over the coals ) this was on ps3, unfortunately they allowed exploiters to cheat and ruin the online play - they have no reason to care, im sure they see it as a good thing to make some people feel the need to buy GTA5. grinds my gears how they let old games lose online functionality because they just don't give a fuq anymore

gta5 is neat but i don't like that they added the microtransaction element in while also making it an RPG online. Cool that you can save vehicles and stuff tho.

I would like to see them build a garys-mod type of element into a future version of the game. i mean , its a sandbox afterall.. why cant you easily set up ramps or load cars onto semi trailers and stuff? There's still no good object permanence really.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine no it's not you're a fucking retard

San Andreas:

Drive by gang shootouts
    Take over territory from spics and niggas
    Buy over nine thousands houses
    You can play pool
    Fly around in a jet pack
    Gamble in Los Venturas
    Speed around in San Fierro listening to house music
    The main campaign is the size of 50 gta vs
    There are forests, cities, towns, rural redneck small towns
    There is a billion things to do

GTA V:
    shortest story in the entire series
    you can't do anything
    no taxi, police or fire fighting side missions
    you can't buy homes in single player
    no gang-banging
    no entering fast food restaurants
    no fun
    nothing to do
    the only thing you can do is buy stocks that does nothbing
    nothing to spend your money on
    HTS you really have no clue what the fuck you're talking about, I advise you to go replay San Andreas if you honestly think V is anywhere near as good as San Andreas
    also the music selection in v is garbage

Originally posted by HTS GTAV is like GTA:SA, only fleshed out with interesting game mechanics and visually appealing.

Yeah GTA 3 isn't very good. The cars are way too slow, not enough stuff going on, bad radio stations.

GTA 5 isn't bad by any means, but they forgot to add the FUN. Where's the flying cars? The infinite health cheat? Scratch that, ANY cheat codes? Where's the crazy ass weapons and stupid vehicles (I'm looking at you, rolly polly caddy) that are fun to use and drive, and mechanics that let you do whatever the hell you want without crashong through the windshield?

That's not how you play GTA.

You wanna play GTA? Sit you and your friend's ass on the couch and go on a rampage until you die, pass the controller, laugh your ass off, and repeat. That's how you play GTA.
Jump to Top