User Controls

Tuesday night drinking thread

J.P.W Houston
    Huahuahua feels like old time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats cool i'll drink with you. Its my bday today, last night I shot some stuff at this chickens place that kicked me out of her place earlire in the day after inviting me over...

she called me at 1130 apologizng asking if i wanted to fuck and that she had stuff *i got her the hookup* so i faked an overdose and she started crying and slapping me and called the cops and i just jumped up and was like "GOTCHA CHICKEN!"

and she started crying harder and told me to leave and never come back. she had it coming though..
    Reported for flooding the forum with random spam posts
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Happy birthday, Bill Krozby!
    Not an SG thread
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Jester?
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats cool i'll drink with you. Its my bday today, last night I shot some stuff at this chickens place that kicked me out of her place earlire in the day after inviting me over…

she called me at 1130 apologizng asking if i wanted to fuck and that she had stuff *i got her the hookup* so i faked an overdose and she started crying and slapping me and called the cops and i just jumped up and was like "GOTCHA CHICKEN!"

and she started crying harder and told me to leave and never come back. she had it coming though..
    Happy birthday buddy, stop hanging with meth-heads.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Happy birthday, Bill Krozby!

thanks fake doll. it was bitter sweet but a birthday I will always remember. Sometimes I forget with all the hatred and sickness and poverty in the world that love is real and people do love me.

I have wavves and wavves of men and women at my disposal but I'm trying to figure out how to use them but have everyone still happy.

i wish i could of moved to DC with cupcake girl, she's 10 years older than me and thats not normally my thing but she honestly would have helped me move up in the world if I wasn't stuck with draconian laws in austin.

all I want for my bday is cupcake girl in bed with me.

my friend hector is giving me a belated tattoo for my bday tomorrow and then we will trip some shrooms should be rad
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Lj ❤❤❤❤
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sancho Lj be looking hell of gud😍😍😍😍😍

Lolzzzzzz
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sancho
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sancho
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats cool i'll drink with you. Its my bday today, last night I shot some stuff at this chickens place that kicked me out of her place earlire in the day after inviting me over…

Happy Birthday Bill Krozby, I lovers you!!!!! A !a !
Jump to Top