User Controls

DID SOMEONE STEAL LANNY?!?? HELP

Manonfire African Astronaut
    He won't answer my messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he isnt responding to my reports ,, he better be missing
    Originally posted by POLECAT he isnt responding to my reports ,, he better be missing

Rofl ur reports?
    What kind of man reports ppl on a niggar site?
    Maybe he'll ban ur ass for being a whiney snitch

Reporting is for pussy end of story
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock pummels lannys prostate until perforated stfu and stop trying to invoke that retard. hes probably passed out in an alleyway behind a gaybar or in the bathtub. leave him there. the less hes on here bothering everyone the better it is for everyone.

Glad he let u lose billy
    I love u
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Lanny doesn't need to hear from lying rats or rambling BS from an idiot like Pole. I've never seen anyone so pathetic or upset over been exposed. These are not the actions of a joker...just a disgusting loser with no life and desperate for attention making threats to feel important.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I got a 22 short just 4 u,, it wont kill ya but itl dumb u down so the internet will be to much 4 u 2 operate,, itl make me an internet HERO tho,, come to vt lemme show you around
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I’m the new overlord here, didn’t you get the memo? Direct all your whiny shit messages to me now, lanny doesn’t want them.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I got a 22 short just 4 u,, it wont kill ya but itl dumb u down so the internet will be to much 4 u 2 operate,, itl make me an internet HERO tho,, come to vt lemme show you around

You won't be a hero once I disarm you and shove the 22 up your ass.
    Originally posted by Kinks I’m the new overlord here, didn’t you get the memo? Direct all your whiny shit messages to me now, lanny doesn’t want them.

Hi Lanny...how's life.
    Originally posted by Kinks I’m the new overlord here, didn’t you get the memo? Direct all your whiny shit messages to me now, lanny doesn’t want them.

Tell Lenny to reply

U talking to me cat?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Kinks is doing the banning now.
    Kinks ban squirrel and donttellem for simply being cunts to me
    Originally posted by infinityshock pummels lannys prostate until perforated thats the epitome of hilarity

im curious who that really is.

if its lannytard or someone else…

I'd say it's probably psycho or panthrax, but I'm not totally sure. It's one of the gang anyways.
    Squirrel is on the cool list.

Donttellem seems like a loser faggot though, I’ll consider this, please submit a formal request to my inbox with your reasoning. If your reasoning is shit, I will ban you instead. Good luck.
    The real infinity would know that I’m not lanny.

Exposed, idiot.
    So u biased for squirrel? U can't be a admin and do that kinks.

Dontellem is a liar!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Kinks, what beach you living near?

You need to be properly fitted with an appropriate costume if you're the new overload.
    For me, I highly doubt the real kinkou would send me a fat pic of herself. In fact, the real kinkou wouldn't send me a pic at all. She would post it on the BBS, sure, but she wouldn't just pic out a fat pic of herself and send it over through PM, which this account did.
    I'm offering $6.55 for Lanny's safe return and a bag of Doritos.
Jump to Top