User Controls

Deleted posts for: infinityshock impregnated lannys granny

Originally posted by joerell This is the thread you created,..

"we have a morel obligation to say good nekid morning to Kinkue and all her nekidness."

What moral obligation do you have to say hello to a woman you're obsessed with and stalking. You're alsp basically telling others to harass Kinks for nudes just like Finny and this is how pathetic you are. Why should anyone be restricted from giving an opinion since she isn't even in here and no one is stalking you.

"think it detrimental to society not to wish or say good morning to Kinkue or anyone for that matter as not saying it leads to unfriendly mannorisms from the general puplik including and not limited to Kinkue herself"

What is detrimental to society is obsessed stalkers who eventually rape women and you were specific to the woman you chose making it very obvious. Your unwanted desire doesn't seem friendly and you're as disturbed as Finny and WellHung. The general public does not support these actions and playing the victim is laughable.

im herassing you for nudes, you obese little faggot bitch then when i finally get you duct taped and roofied the ravaging of your rectum isnt going to be rape because youre going to be physically unable to say 'no'

you want to see disturbed...get into that gimp box right over there. youre in for a treat.
    Originally posted by Lanny Except for your duty to not lie, which is a direct consequence of the categorical imperative per kant.

off topic post.

stfu and go ban yourself, bitch
    Originally posted by ohfralala Troll my dick Finny.

post nude selfies, including dick
    Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt That account got banned in a few hours. Those 241 thanks were done in one evening.

That's why new users can't like posts anymore.

more like...its because lanny is a sniveling little bitch
    Originally posted by joerell Is everyone ready to party.

Iowa Rep. Steve King says America is heading toward another civil war.

www.usatoday.com

Get er done.

this isnt news...ive been saying the US is on the route to civil war for years. incited by the kikes.
    Originally posted by POLECAT LAMMY, WHAT TH FUCK DUDE,,,

lannyfag is a bitch.
    Originally posted by joerell Carry on losers…I made my point.

the only point around here is at the top of your head
    Originally posted by joerell As predicted…

Denmark Signs Up for Two New Military Alliances in "Signal to Trump".

MILITARY & INTELLIGENCE

10:05 26.06.2018(updated 10:06 26.06.2018).

The Scandinavian nation is about to join both the French-led European Intervention Initiative (EI2) and the UK-led Joint Expeditionary Force (JEF), which the Danish foreign minister ventured was a signal of European unity to US President Donald Trump.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201806261065777285-denmark-defense-trump/

considering the defense budget of the US is several fold what they spend combined...
    Originally posted by joerell jedis have nothing to do with it…idiot.

jedis have everything to do with it idiot. who do you think publishes virtually every major newspiece that the proles consume. who do you think is inciting the racial and societal strife.

do some research on your own. when you read an article...either online or in print...find out the author/authors and google them.

who do you think is funding the 'staged protests' by niggers, illegal invaders, and leftists

kikes.
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox His profile that was up above didn’t last long.

yea...lannyfag went full-bitch mode. his pussy is all kinds of torn up right now.

he banned one of the SNs for 'spamming'...in which there wasnt a single spam post. as a matter of fact, it was the SN that was posting about how to help that anorexic gain weight.

hes so pussy-burned he IP banned me so now i cant post.

oh. wait.
    Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt Unban finny lol

signed
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Gonna keep trying though. ;-)

Lol @seizure. Ok, blinking lights gone. :P

as a reminder...post nude selfies.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

id hit it
    Originally posted by Kinks Bf had a fam emergency, now y’all are stuck with me all purtied up and nothing to fuckin do 🙄

post nude selfies
    Originally posted by NARCassist infaggotryshack knows full well if he ever posted a pic we'd never stop ripping the shit out of him, like ever.

suck it, faggot.
    Originally posted by Rivet she won't ever because of fear but still hopes she does like a good bitch would

shes an attention whore. it is her lifes calling
    Originally posted by Manonfire Thanks man

you listen to that fucktards advice that is shit but not the advice from anyone that knows what theyre talking about.

you have self-induced failure written all over you.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock wut the fuk is going on.. Im weirded out now

of course you are. youre a retard
    Originally posted by Rivet guess you gotta ram into even deeper into her orifices that you own her and she will post nudes any time you say so.

but she is def rapeable from what i have seen.

only for niggers

she fucked a nigger
    Originally posted by Dfg

finally...someone posts nudes

who is that
Jump to Top