User Controls

Only real stoners know this pain

Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Its a bong abortion.

[ig]https://i.imgur.com/ffoAYgC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=highasfuck
    guess im not a real stoner because i have no idea what you are doing
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic guess im not a real stoner because i have no idea what you are doing

he's unclogging the pipe derpo
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Looks like some kind of side arm Erlenmeyer flask
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    Just kidding that's a pic of my new meth lab
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I can't tell if that's a crack pipe you got there
    The Jailer Yung Blood (banned)
    You people have clearly never scraped the inside of a bong with a bent coathanger before.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    only young dumb fucks that are about to buy a new bong will use metal instead of rubbing alcohol to clean or unclog there bong or glass pipe,, for abrasive materiel add salt to the alcohol to form a slushy then cork he holes and shake till clean.

even a light scratch will break the glass,, maybe not at the time of cleaning but if banged or dropped the vibration will break the glass as it has microscopic scratches from the metal and the vibration from the drop or banging only makes the microscopic crack grow till it shatters.
    I cleaned my last bong the exact same way and it never broke.

I even left it outside in a box last summer and wrote "community bong" and it went around my entire neighborhood and I would be walking and see it randomly laying on the grass somewhere in perfect condition. People kept taking the bowl but oh well.

The stem was intact which really surprised me.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I smoke out of empty toilet paper rolls and apples.
Jump to Top