User Controls

we have a morel obligation to say good nekid morning to Kinkue and all her nekidness

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I think it detrimental to society not to wish or say good morning to Kinkue or anyone for that matter as not saying it leads to unfriendly mannorisms from the general puplik including and not limited to Kinkue herself
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    So true...sooooo true!!

Why is she always so miserable??

She either needs vit C or D.

C stands for co....ffee.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    OP can't get laid...he relies on begging for nudes on his knees like a pussy and never gets them. LMAO.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Morel less.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL

good afternoon §m£ÂgØL,, nice pic

how do you feel about saying or not saying good morning?
    Originally posted by joerell OP can't get laid…he relies on begging for nudes on his knees like a pussy and never gets them. LMAO.

reported for not following the rules
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    I do not want to say good morning to Kinkou or her nudes. I feel like I wouldn't be able to eat lunch today if I did.
    is it the lak of a sak?
    Originally posted by POLECAT reported for not following the rules

I guess you are following rules by stalking females who rejected you and begging for nudes. Look at your title...at least try to spell correctly. You're pathetic...such a loser.
    Originally posted by joerell I guess you are following rules by stalking females who rejected you and begging for nudes. Look at your title…at least try to spell correctly. You're pathetic…such a loser.

if you are not going to stay ON TOPIC I have to ask you to leave my thread Sir.
    Pole Finny requires your butt...pay attention.
    Why would I be jealous...I'm not a dysfunctional faggot like both of you two losers. Lol.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Pass
    Scrawny The 👻 Houston (banned) [tame my contributory fire-wheel]
    nice morels.

they are fun to pick

ima wipe your whole turf down and turn that shit silent if u keep postin this shit
    you tell him Mr shock!
    Originally posted by infinityshock lets lanny lick his balls and he likes it you just need a nice big cock crammed into one or more of your orifices.
    I'm sure you became a fag when midget raped and turned you into a pussy.
    Originally posted by POLECAT you tell him Mr shock!

Poor Pole needs help from a dumb faggot who loves butt sex...just like Rick your man servant. Lol.
    Triggered...LMAO.
Jump to Top