User Controls

Letting people steal from your workplace

Ghost Black Hole
    Has anyone ever done this?. I only made like $13 an hour, the way I saw it they didn't pay me enough to notice people stealing so I never really saw it.

Except that time this notorious junkie pulled off the greatest heist ever. He used to be another dime a dozen weed grower that would buy $1000 worth of soil from us at a time, he had some teenage kids helping him grow weed. One year later I see him sleeping on benches downtown crackshackville (small town of 5000 people) and I assume he's down on his luck, lost his grow op or blew it all on hard drugs.

One day I was just watching the cash registers and I see this guy walking around the store, checking out the grow lights and stuff, didn't really pay much attention to it. Then I see him walk out of the store with a massive bulge under his shirt and he looks at me right in the eyes all sketched out, it looked kinda lulzy because it was like the most comedic obvious theft ever, and I remember thinking to myself "Damn it looks like he just stole a bunch of stuff!"

I didn't really think too much about it, I thought he was just a crazy crackhead. Then a few days later by boss asks me if I sold any ballasts lately, I'm like not that I remember, and he doesn't remember selling any either, and neither does my manager, also all the boxes are on the shelf but they are all empty.

Turns out that dude walked out of the store with 5 ballasts under his shirt, we sold them for $250 retail. My boss asked if I saw anything and I knew exactly who it was but I said I had no fucking idea. Maybe if they paid me more I would have said something, I really didn't care.

So we just left those boxes on the shelf forever and kept the ballasts in the back.

I was planning on robbing that guy some day but instead he walked up to me randomly a few months later and offered to sell me a bunch of outdoor weed he ripped off, he showed up at my house with garbage bags full of weed plants that look like they just ripped from the ground. My dad still has some of that outdoor weed we call it "brown bud" because its really low grade, I was gonna spray it with syncans and sell it as super weed.
Jump to Top