User Controls

kids taday are so f&*(in outta touch!

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they think punching the clock is some kind of nintendo we game

they better nvent better virtual reality headsets for them real soon cuz as it is these stupid KEEYUDS cant take their face away from the phone screen ( aka what we used to call pocket computers in my day )

i remember back before CELL PHONES GOT REAL GOOD N SHIT it was only for the rich and famous and they would have to put a giant reel of phone line on their car and plug it in to the wall before they left. YES the cords were constantly getting ripped up from traffic but what the hell do the rich and famous care, all it takes is money am i right?!
    Ghost Black Hole
    them kids are all mining script and make more money tapping their phone in an hour than all of us make working in a week combined
    How do you know what punching the clock means? You’ve never had a job.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    u dont have to get a job to learn how the snooze button on the alarm clock words , BUD

can u even read a clock mate??? smdh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeh the way i remember it is the little hand is for hours cus its little like my cock but i can go for hours tho lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Methuselah How do you know what punching the clock means? You’ve never had a job.

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a clock. Then you found out that’s where ALL clocks come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes clocks. The stronger you punch, the better the clock. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Grandfather clocks and shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    protip for writing anything with the word 'clock' in it.

DO not forget the L
Jump to Top