User Controls

Why haven't you dropped everything yet and become a hikikomori?

Rivotril Houston
    Explain me. I still cannot be a total hikikomori, but sometimes I was a lot of time locked in my room without any contact with society.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's actually fairly hard without autism or heroin
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Because nobody is footing the bill for me.

if I opt out in a non-permanent sense I'll probably end up living in a cabin in the woods.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mso8 Houston
    being a hikki is trash
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    gotta pay bills hamie, also like nil said i think it would be uncle ted's cabin for me as well.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I did but I need money for crack
    Rivotril Houston
    This is sad.
    They keep making me go outside
    I need a minimal amount of socialization to stay sane. Plus my friends/family would never allow it.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I need a minimal amount of socialization to stay sane. Plus my friends/family would never allow it.

LOL FUCKING NORMIE
    I know. I have succumbed to normalcy.
    Tell them all to fuck off and never go outside again.
    I do but they only let that last for a week at most.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I was a hikikomori NEET from 12 to 25 years old and lemme tell you it was the most miserable period of my life
    I was constantly bored, unmotivated, couldn't bring myself to do anything even though I had all the time in the world and I had zero money so I couldn't buy any video games, albums or anime boxsets.
    Now I have a job and I'm pretty happy .. I can buy whatever I want when I get paid and the vitamin d and constant stimulation keeps my brain chemicals firing.
    I might becoming a NEET again though after I buy everything I want, though I'll spend my time doing web development and stuff so I won't get bored and insanely miserable.
    YOU LET PEOPLE CONTROL YOUR LIFE WTF!,

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!.

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I was a hikikomori NEET from 12 to 25 years old and lemme tell you it was the most miserable period of my life
    I was constantly bored, unmotivated, couldn't bring myself to do anything even though I had all the time in the world and I had zero money so I couldn't buy any video games, albums or anime boxsets.
    Now I have a job and I'm pretty happy .. I can buy whatever I want when I get paid and the vitamin d and constant stimulation keeps my brain chemicals firing.
    I might becoming a NEET again though after I buy everything I want, though I'll spend my time doing web development and stuff so I won't get bored and insanely miserable.

get neetbux and do meth, its chill
    Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt YOU LET PEOPLE CONTROL YOUR LIFE WTF!,

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!.

get neetbux and do meth, its chill

I tried applying for disability and despite being PTSD and having rods fused to my spine they rejected me orz
    I get paid $11 an hour too which is pretty fucking naisu
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I get paid $11 an hour too which is pretty fucking naisu

damn I made more when I was 16 years old.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I couldn't buy any video games, albums or anime boxsets.

buy them?
    Originally posted by Nil buy them?

I like to own things physically and support the content creators
    Piracy and digital/streaming is communism/JWO
Jump to Top