User Controls

Blast from the past

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Does anybody here live in a non-modern way?
    Like, using old technology, decorating your home from a previous era etc?
    When I get my own place I was thinking of getting a landline and answering machine, a CRT instead of a widescreen hdtv, an older navi from the early 00s and a cd player and my turntable instead of digitalshit.
    idk it just makes me feel better it's not nostalgia I simply enjoyed the way things were in that particular era (1998 - 2006) more.
    The way things are changing is artificial and obviously pushing humanity towards electronic communism/technocratic totalitarianism.
    Just because some asshole bureaucrat and corporation market their vision as the way things should be doesn't mean humanity has to gobble it up and live it out.
    I wish more people realized this and lived their own way ... and not to sound like a luddite but I wish people would stop using smartphones and abandon social media.
    I've read people on pol say this and it's absolutely true, that the 90s and early 00s were the perfect days of technology because there was a healthy balance between tech and human life, people weren't "merging" themselves with it ... at this point I think transhumanism is definitely something we should avoid, instead we should embrace a more humanistic life ... though I do think we should use certain technologies and medical breakthroughs to expand the human lifespan and for other health issues ... but FUCK getting all of humanity integrated into the internet via BCI technology that would mean the end of humanity and of course we know the kikes would pull a .Hack and genocide the population then live their own fantasy life safe from the goyim.
    yea i get what you mean. but i like new shit too. my whole room is plastered with weird shit all over the walls. i have a dope looking picture of some monkeys on my wall i bought in an antique store when i was really high on rc stims, psychedelic tapestries and glow in the dark stars. and some crazy looking wooden masks that i found in the trash and a bird collage that i made while on stims and etizolam. i got this book of realistic illustrations of birds for like 10 bucks and cut a bunch of them out and glued them together as one on a poster board
Jump to Top