User Controls

once i did acid in hawaii

i met like 5 or 6 of my friends at the base of this hill at 9 pm and we each took the pez candy with lsd on it and started hiking up the hill. as the acid started kicking in my flashlight was making the dirt and plants shift and interact in interesting ways. as we reached the peak of the mountain, we reached the peak of our trip. the mood was energetic and everybody was laughing and having fun. we went into this bunker that was all graffitied and pulled out glowsticks we stole from work, cracked them, sprayed them all over the walls and watched the colors shift while listening to music. after a while we came out and looked out at obamas house.

then we went down to the beach and i layed on the ground and shoved my hands in the sand, grasping it because it felt weird. there were color shifting worms crawling around in the sky. all my friends looked japanese and all the japanese people looked like my friends which was very disorienting.

then we went downtown and these drunk girls accused us of stealing one of their phone and we were just laughing at them because it was so ridiculous. we also saw some hawaiians get in a fender bender and yell angrily in pijin which was hilarious. then me and one guy went to get a water down the street because we were all basically too fucked up to get the group together to walk down the street. but i guess when we left, the cops came so our other friends just got in the car and dipped, somehow getting out of there. so me and this other guy ended up walking around downtown honolulu all night tripping. there were a lot of cockroaches on the sidewalk. at one point we were sitting on the beach and some woman came down at 4 am, left her clothes on the beach and went swimming, and then while she was in the water some hawaiian tweaker guy came by and stole it which made me kind of paranoid so we left. the rest of it was pretty much just me trying to stop him from being terrified of anyone who walked by.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Your life is dope & you do dope shit
    lol that was a while back now, my life is a lot different now but it was fun
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Thanks for sharing fam.
Jump to Top