User Controls

Heroin sounds like a blast!

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Never tried it but since I have been on this website it sounds awesome!
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    You should try it, they don’t call it smack for nothing
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Have you tried it?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    You should try huffing gasoline instead. I'm in a nursing home right now, and my roomie huffed gasoline last night, and ever since she's been running around and around the room at around 50 miles per hour. Bitch is 55. I can't even sleep with her honking noises.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I’ve done it all.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only did heroin once in my life but it was fun, I bought a gram in august 2015 using the money I got from selling my car (was supposed to pay the power bill)

It lasted me all the way until the middle of september. First time I did it I nearly fell asleep, I would snort the smallest lines ever and get totally wasted. I would wake up in the morning and puke my guts out, do some more, it felt fucking amazing.

I would just do it and lay in my bed for 30 minutes while that nice warm opiate blanket wrapped itself around me. I liked when the sun would beam on my body, it was bliss.

Then I ordered a bunch of MDMA and started mixing the two, I called it Tranny "Mandy and Charlie" I wold crush up the MDMA rocks and then crush the heroin pebbles (they were soft though) and then mix the two really well and snort it off a pikmin 2 case.

I ended up cutting the entire bag of heroin with mdma. Then I ordered meth and started doing meth/mdma/heroin speedballs with lots of beer and weed.

When it ran out I didn't buy more, I just got more meth and decided a low opiate tolerance was best.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    LMAO...how much was the car worth.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell LMAO…how much was the car worth.

like $500.

The heroin was $300 plus shipping for a gram of uncut #4

this is who i got it from

I haven't done it since January and I think about it every day.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish I could be addicted to opiates, every time I do them my life is so fucked up that buying them regularly is impossible.

Meth is so much cheaper. I don't see how I could be a heroin addict with less than a few thousand to blow.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Ghost I only did heroin once in my life but it was fun, I bought a gram in august 2015 using the money I got from selling my car (was supposed to pay the power bill)

It lasted me all the way until the middle of september. First time I did it I nearly fell asleep, I would snort the smallest lines ever and get totally wasted. I would wake up in the morning and puke my guts out, do some more, it felt fucking amazing.

I would just do it and lay in my bed for 30 minutes while that nice warm opiate blanket wrapped itself around me. I liked when the sun would beam on my body, it was bliss.

Then I ordered a bunch of MDMA and started mixing the two, I called it Tranny "Mandy and Charlie" I wold crush up the MDMA rocks and then crush the heroin pebbles (they were soft though) and then mix the two really well and snort it off a pikmin 2 case.

I ended up cutting the entire bag of heroin with mdma. Then I ordered meth and started doing meth/mdma/heroin speedballs with lots of beer and weed.

When it ran out I didn't buy more, I just got more meth and decided a low opiate tolerance was best.

snorting mdma lol.

Ghost Black Hole
    I had a lot so why the fuck not. Vivid colors and serotonin energy is awesome while nodding

also it feels fucking amazing to snort, heroin is too soft on the nose, theres no burn but if you make tranny it has a mild tinge that lasts less than a second and then 5 minutes later you are nodding and 30 minutes later you are rolling and nodding.

best combo ever.
    but there's no point snorting a substance that isn't water soluble coz it won't dissolve through the nasal membranes and just drips down into your stomach, but takes longer. just swallow it dude, save fucking your nose up for nuttin.

the whole point of snorting a water soluble substance like coke or smack is for the instant hit.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist but there's no point snorting a substance that isn't water soluble coz it won't dissolve through the nasal membranes and just drips down into your stomach, but takes longer. just swallow it dude, save fucking your nose up for nuttin.

I'm pretty sure its water soluble. I mostly ate it but I mixed half a G with a half G of heroin to stretch it out and I would do it again. I can't really describe how amazing it felt going through my nose but I would say it "tasted really good" in my nostrils if that makes any sense, its just very pleasant.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    a hot stripper and an 8 ball is the way to go...
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have really fucked up sinuses and a jedi nose so snorting things is messed up for me. Whenever I do coke my nostrils stop working properly and the same thing happened to me with heroin but its milder because I was snorting less of it.

I don't get that problem with amphetamine salts, they do the opposite and dry out my nose, maybe thats why I liked the combo so much.
Jump to Top