User Controls

how long will you live

i bet i will outlive you all with your propylene glycolized caramel lungs. i have one cup of tea a day. other than that i drink water only. never smoked or done drugs, never drink alcohol. my biggest stressor is a slight general anxiety and depression. i had one period of like 4 months between jobs where i was depressed, but i took some classes at a local community college and got better from that. i also exercise fairly often. i could probably be a fucking adidas model or some shit if i really wanted to. i'm too shy though and would rather live quietly and modestly
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh suuuuuuuuuuure

I’ll outlive all of you and I’ll do all the drugs too
    i'll outlive you all and everyone i'll still be here drinking my tea in quiet with a couple cats feeling nostalgic
    You’re gonna regret it, starting in a minute or so.
    i don't regret anything because i make every right choice. textbook. classic. comfortable clean white sheets.
    Mine are coated in dog hair and I don’t give a fuck about it
    yea but do you have nice things from a fancy programming job?

Yeah, my husband Lanny hooks me up
    esbity African Astronaut
    I hope I live long so that I can continue ccontributing back to society.

Thank you for your time.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    THE POLECAT lives 4 evva
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic i bet i will outlive you all with your propylene glycolized caramel lungs. i have one cup of tea a day. other than that i drink water only. never smoked or done drugs, never drink alcohol. my biggest stressor is a slight general anxiety and depression. i had one period of like 4 months between jobs where i was depressed, but i took some classes at a local community college and got better from that. i also exercise fairly often. i could probably be a fucking adidas model or some shit if i really wanted to. i'm too shy though and would rather live quietly and modestly

What?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    If the Seasame system makes its way to the US and the JWO madness doesn't end then I will kill myself.
    I have always been against religion and totalitarianism and if I'm forced to live in some technocratic prison planet then absolutely I will need to "escape".
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH What?

lol it's not me

im sitting in california and on weed and eitzolam and just ate pizza
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Im going to live til at least to 96 which will be in the yr 2077!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i will live in space so my bones dissolve into my body and I replace all my organs with robot parts so I expect to live 1000 years
    ShizNitty Houston
    Only GOD knows, but I wake up each morning thanking him for blessing me to see another day.
    Till the end of my life I expect.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Honestly as long as I die in my sleep or drop dead in a split second I dont care when I go but if its gonna be a dramatic end I'll just live for ever
    If you could find out exactly how you were going to die, would you? Or would you leave it a mystery?
    I already know
Jump to Top