User Controls

I've got 200 dollars in my pocket

Madman African Astronaut
    And the ir 30 script comes in tomorrow, you fucking niggas talk shit about us og niggas and how we like to get fucked up but TOMORROW I WILL LIVE FOREVER, i'm picking up my medicine at 8 30 then I have a job interview at 9 30 then ima gonna crush up two of those ir 30s and hit em up straight into my main vien right to the dome and LIVE FOREVER. I licked the can I was prepping boy in today so I'm not real sick but TOMORROW I WILL LIVE FOREVER. As soon as I get high I will make sure to shitpost so you niggas know whats up. TALK TRASH ABOUT ME ONE MORE TIME MOTHERFUCKER, UNTIL I AM HOMELESSS AND SUCKING DICK TO GET HIGH I AM A FUCKING GOOODDD, I CANNOT DIE, I CANNOT BE KILLED. WHEN I GET MY MEDS I WILL SHOW YOU MY WRATH AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME BECAUSE YOU CANNOT FEEL LIKE I DO AND NOT BE A FUCKING gOD.
    \
    SMACK MY BITCH UP

I AM THE FIRESTARTER
    HTS highlight reel
    Send me money.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    what's sad is the Op description covers a multitude of people literally addicted in today's world. and here the OP is making fun of those people. now grant it, those people most likely brought their addictions upon themselves. but to make fun of them shows just how retarded society has become. when the ill and sick become subjects to a good joke, it reveals the level of scum individuals have stooped to. if only your original post did portray you, until then, may you run head first into a swinging baseball bat!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 what's sad is the Op description covers a multitude of people literally addicted in today's world. and here the OP is making fun of those people. now grant it, those people most likely brought their addictions upon themselves. but to make fun of them shows just how retarded society has become. when the ill and sick become subjects to a good joke, it reveals the level of scum individuals have stooped to. if only your original post did portray you, until then, may you run head first into a swinging baseball bat!!

SHAAADUUP

Madman African Astronaut
    GTFO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH, YOU ARE A NEW FAG AND YOUR POST DOESN"T EVEN MAKE SENSE, I'M SPECIFICALLY REFERING TO ELLERIA BECAUSE THESE DATE HOOKERS THINK GETTING HIAGH IS FOR LOSER AND MY COUNTER POINT IS THAT IT IS FOR GODS, JESUS CHRIST YOU MISREBLE FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT WITH A DUMBASS USERNAME GTFO OUTA HERE YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT AND AS SUCH YOUR POST IS A COUNTERPOINT TO A POINT THAT I NEVER MAD EYOU FUCKING COCKING SUCKING PIECE OF FAGGOT SHIT, I WILL SCALP YOU WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE LIKE MY NOBLE ANCESTORS DID TO THE SWHITGE INVADERS YOU FUCKING FAAAAGGGGG
    "M
    oh u mad

make me!!

you clearly are nerd bitches who have no life.

what a complete loser!!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    200?!?!?!?!!?

Stop being a troll "Iam" stupid pos. Gross
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I don't leave the house without a grand, never know what a crack head has got to sell today.
    how do you post a picture on this site so you can see WHO IS MAKING FUN OF YOU LOSERS?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Give me $200 & I will tell u

*Jerk off gesture
    Madman African Astronaut
    200 DOLLARS IS ALMOST 500 MG OF OXY YOU MOTHERFUCKING SONS OF BITCHES, YOU DON"T THINK I"VE GOT MORE I SPENT 150 ON BULLSHIT THAT I NEEDED AND LIKED TODAY AND I"VE GOT MORE ON MY CARD I SPEND MY MONEY CAREFULLY BUT JUST PULLED OUT A COUPLE BILLS FOR MY MEDS YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT, JUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AND I WILL RAIN HELLFIRE ON YOUR ASSS BECUASE I AM A GODDDDDD
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Omg rofl
    Madman African Astronaut
    THESE GOD DAMN DATE HOOKERS, FUCK OFF AND QUITE INTERRUPTING THE CIRCLE JERK
    Originally posted by Madman 200 DOLLARS IS ALMOST 500 MG OF OXY YOU MOTHERFUCKING SONS OF BITCHES, YOU DON"T THINK I"VE GOT MORE I SPENT 150 ON BULLSHIT THAT I NEEDED AND LIKED TODAY AND I"VE GOT MORE ON MY CARD I SPEND MY MONEY CAREFULLY BUT JUST PULLED OUT A COUPLE BILLS FOR MY MEDS YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT, JUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AND I WILL RAIN HELLFIRE ON YOUR ASSS BECUASE I AM A GODDDDDD

why you got to pay for your meds for?

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Definitely Not interrupting a circle jerk js
    Originally posted by Madman THESE GOD DAMN DATE HOOKERS, FUCK OFF AND QUITE INTERRUPTING THE CIRCLE JERK

what is a DATE HOOKER?

you know, besides the only kind of woman who will be seen with you on an actual date?
    Madman African Astronaut
    Because no sane dr would prescribe me the amount of opiates i like to be on so I have to buy them off the black market.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho I don't leave the house without a grand, never know what a crack head has got to sell today.

your overestimating the worth of your ass as if your still 6years old.

your not and hence its not.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader your overestimating the worth of your ass as if your still 6years old.

your not and hence its not.

Damn your bullshit detector needs calibrated, it's a little off.
Jump to Top