User Controls

My BPM was 42

esbity African Astronaut
    No drugs, just THC.
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Good, I hope your heart stops.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kinks Good, I hope your heart stops.

Thats horrible. Im a good person that does great things for the environment.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I had a little blood in my alcohol system last night.
    I doubt you’re as good a person as I am, you can go die in peace now. I’ll pick up your slack, like I do for about 600 other faggots.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh
    Shut the fuck up if you aren’t going to say shit like usual. This isn’t about post counts here. Show us your 600lb present photos.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kinks Shut the fuck up if you aren’t going to say shit like usual. This isn’t about post counts here. Show us your 600lb present photos.

SO EDGY~!
    Like a fucking razor blade. You in need? You sound like it, whiny little bitch.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I make you behave like a lawn mower.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Only pussies get bradycardia. 😌
    Originally posted by HTS Only pussies get bradycardia. 😌

Only unorthodox penis lomping will lead to serious infection.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    When it drops to 15 sell
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Oh

WHO DIS?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kinks I doubt you’re as good a person as I am, you can go die in peace now. I’ll pick up your slack, like I do for about 600 other faggots.

I eat healthy. I take care of my teeth. I work at a decent job and make additional money of the side. I go out and have fun. I look normal. Im not fat. Im not short.

So I am a good person.

fu
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Says girl with bionic super legs
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by esbity I eat healthy. I take care of my teeth. I work at a decent job and make additional money of the side. I go out and have fun. I look normal. Im not fat. Im not short.

So I am a good person.

fu

So that's what it takes to be a good person. Shoot, all this time wasted when I could have just brushed my teeth a bit more and tried to make some money on the side.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny So that's what it takes to be a good person. Shoot, all this time wasted when I could have just brushed my teeth a bit more and tried to make some money on the side.

Exactly. A 'good person' is all opinionated. All in your head.

As long as you feel good about yourself, you feel good.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by esbity Exactly. A 'good person' is all opinionated. All in your head.

As long as you feel good about yourself, you feel good.

Have you ever thought that the sensation of feeling good might be distinct from actually being good?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by esbity Thats horrible. Im a good person that does great things for the environment.

once your heart stops you'll be doing even more for the environment
Jump to Top