User Controls

Medium Rare Chicken

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]

It pisses me off when people overcook chicken. You might as well just destroy the meat. Medium Rare chicken tastes great, and is how chicken was supposed to be eaten.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    How the fuck were those cooked that the thin strip of skin is so tan but the meat itself looks 100% raw.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    According to Consumer Reports, up to two-thirds of chickens bought in the United States contain either Salmonella, Campylobacter, or both. Salmonella bacteria live in the gut of many farm animals, especially chicken. It can cause an infection of the intestinal tract in humans.Jan 12, 2018

Mmmmmm salmonella
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Save Mr Lord from vomiting on this post.

Please don't tell people that
    Chicken is the worst food item to carry tomaine.

Please cook chicken thoroughly. Not doing so could result in death.
    fanglekai Yung Blood
    LOL enjoy salmonella poisoning
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's the fucking joke you knobs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Salmonella doesn’t even exist. It’s a myth propagated by the jedis to keep us from truly enjoying chicken.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How the fuck were those cooked that the thin strip of skin is so tan but the meat itself looks 100% raw.

sliced after cooking
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    also if you refer back to Rule #4 never trust anyone named Dakota
    Or anyone from the Dakotas.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How the fuck were those cooked that the thin strip of skin is so tan but the meat itself looks 100% raw.

this is how i know your ass can't cook a steak
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Or anyone from the Dakotas.

Exactly. Trust everyone from the Dakotas.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS this is how i know your ass can't cook a steak

His ass can sure TAKE one though. Ho Ho Ho
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill
    It pisses me off when people overcook donuts. You might as well just destroy the meat. Medium Rare donut tastes great, and is how donut was supposed to be eaten.

Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How the fuck were those cooked that the thin crust is so tan but the meat itself looks 100% raw.
    I never thought doughnuts could be ruined for me...

ugh
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah just drop that in a fryer and PULL OUT after 30 seconds or so, ya know.
    fanglekai Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ That's the fucking joke you knobs.

that's so awesome!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ohfralala Salmonella doesn’t even exist. It’s a myth propagated by the jedis to keep us from truly enjoying chicken.

you can only get salmonella if you've been vaccinated

raw chicken = population control
    fanglekai Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra you can only get salmonella if you've been vaccinated

raw chicken = population control

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to Top