User Controls

ADMIN OF NIGGASIN.SPACE PROMISES NO MORE UNJUST BANS

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    AND REVERSES THE UNFAIR PUNISHMENT AGAINST USER "WELLHUNG" , ISSUES SAPPY APOLOGY TO ENTIRE USERBASE
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    why did wellhung get banned? i say bring back infinity instead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    admin (lil sporty) was passed out on ground from bathsalts when well hung accidentally walked over, and dragged his cock over lil sportys face

caused a rude awakening resulting in srs butthurts
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Sorry Bro...WellHung is a total moron. He belongs on meds in an institution. Just a loser.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Applebottm why did wellhung get banned? i say bring back infinity instead.

Second!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Both infinityshock and Wellhung were deliberately flooding the BBS in order to get banned. Sure, Lanny has issued bad bans, several of them, but those weren't two of them. He got those users fair and square.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Both infinityshock and Wellhung were deliberately flooding the BBS in order to get banned. Sure, Lanny has issued bad bans, several of them, but those weren't two of them. He got those users fair and square.

bullshit
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    He promised? I know. Right?
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    I’m doing the banning from now on, so you’re fine to leave Lanny out of it. Bring all your bitching to me, I will make the judgment calls from now on.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Kinks I’m doing the banning from now on, so you’re fine to leave Lanny out of it. Bring all your bitching to me, I will make the judgment calls from now on.

Stamp the semen out of my nutes.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Both infinityshock and Wellhung were deliberately flooding the BBS in order to get banned. Sure, Lanny has issued bad bans, several of them, but those weren't two of them. He got those users fair and square.

in other words, banning people you dont like is justifiable ???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    i herebyh promise to fuck y ur mom u lili bitas haha
    REAL MATURE YOU RETREAD
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I am a fucking picture of maturity, can't you just see it in everything I do? My posts radiate maturity. Bitch.
    THAT MOANMENT WHEN U DONE 2 MUCH DRUGS TO REINTERGRATE WITH UR FELLOW PPLZ n all u want to do is get FUunnnnnnKEEeeeeeeeeEEeE
    Lol
    Originally posted by benny vader in other words, banning people you dont like is justifiable ???

Chinese people should be banned first.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by joerell Chinese people should be banned first.

look how beta you are to us chinks.

i am a chink and i dont even call my self a chinese left alone capitalizing the C in chinese.

you. couldnt. be. any. beta-ire.
    I'm not a Beta...yet you probably are a pedo bringing up sock puppets to molest kids. Your true psychological desires came out in Rock's thread and I'm sure you fantasize about this. Not good...you should be treated.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by joerell I'm not a Beta…yet you probably are a pedo bringing up sock puppets to molest kids. Your true psychological desires came out in Rock's thread and I'm sure you fantasize about this. Not good…you should be treated.

i dont do fantasies.
Jump to Top