User Controls

EXCUSE ME LANNY, I WOULD ALSO LIKE A BAN

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Please ban Bill Krozby he's a real shitbag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lets all have a smash tournament and the winner is the only one not banned
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I might be a "shitbag" you might be a "nerdy faggot" the thing that makes me better than you and a lot of the posters on this site is that I naturally step down my "loserism" by not making every single thread some weird obsessive Bill Krozby thread.

Like in the last couple months I've posted a lot less as I've been really busy / stressed but after A few days I come around and people still be dropping my name when im not even here to defend myself

But I guess I can't really blame you, I am your older bromo and I know you look up to me. And being as how your only identity of being a cuck to hydro you've been forced to take a long hard look at yourself but in the end you just still went full retard.
    It sounded like you were cheekily asking Lanny for a spanking and then it took a weird turn.
    Originally posted by -mal- It sounded like you were cheekily asking Lanny for a spanking and then it took a weird turn.

With §m£ÂgØL and other men it alaways takes a weird turn. He's a very asscentric man.

But then so am I as I enjoyed ramming my cock up your asshole, you fat bitch
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Anyone requesting a ban will be banned themselves from now on

Signed, your new overlord, Kinkou.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kinks Anyone requesting a ban will be banned themselves from now on

Signed, your new overlord, Kinkou.

Please be my master Kinkou? I won’t sub for men, but I can tell I’ll want to for you. ;)
    I don’t want your filthy help, you should’ve never made this alt, Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by Kinks I don’t want your filthy help, you should’ve never made this alt, Bill Krozby

The only alt I've ever had was sub_mod, pull your head out of your ass kinku, tho i know that might be hard for you to do,
    Originally posted by Kinks I don’t want your filthy help, you should’ve never made this alt, Bill Krozby

Hahahahaha you still think I’m an Alt. Talk to your best friend Sav.
    Of course you’d both say that. Just shut the fuck up about it. We all know the truth, you just sound even more retarded babbling on about it.
    Originally posted by -mal- Hahahahaha you still think I’m an Alt. Talk to your best friend Sav.

why dont you just prove youre not an alt to us all and hash things out w your wild allegations against me you slampig. thats because you won't because you're an alt coward.
    I hardly know sav and I don’t think she likes me.
    Originally posted by Kinks Of course you’d both say that. Just shut the fuck up about it. We all know the truth, you just sound even more retarded babbling on about it.

shut up bitch, you brought up the alt bs. we all know mal is an alt we don't need your commentary from the peanut section
    You made an alt so you could reply to it because no one else would.

Of course you’d make an alt a bit more lucrative with a rape story behind it after all those mugshots and zits from snorting shitty drugs.
    Originally posted by Kinks You made an alt so you could reply to it because no one else would.

Of course you’d make an alt a bit more lucrative with a rape story behind it after all those mugshots and zits from snorting shitty drugs.

it was just for one thread... i get people to reply to my threads all the time. i just wanted to mix it up. you're going to crucify me because out of the years ive been hear i finally decide to try out the alt bandwagon and gave myself up towards the end of the thread because I have more artistic integrity to my post than being an alt.

And way to be a bitch, my zits are actually almost gone, first time in my life i've ever had them and im pretty positive they aren't drug related, its due to food allergy

kinku you need to get over yourself you're kind of a bimbo and daft punk
    You sound mad af, calm down or something.

What’s that word? Triggered? Oh yeah.
    Originally posted by Kinks You sound mad af, calm down or something.

What’s that word? Triggered? Oh yeah.

I don't know is that the word? Thats all you got? I'm fine, im actually getting comfortably high right now and about to eat a dijorno pizza.

You mad lil sismo?
    Nah, this is just my natural way of speaking. You don’t know that yet? Sucks to be you.
Jump to Top