User Controls

I'm disgusted with how mainstream anime is becoming

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Someone should seriously kill everyone involved wiht netflix and bomb their HQ
    So many goddamn normies these days who probably know about it, it's so disgusting.
    If I were to mention anime they would probably think I'm a trendster like when fucking newfags talk shit to me for mentioning 4chan despite the fact that I have lived on there since 2005.
    The internet needs to go back to the good old days when there was actual obscurity, maybe the population does need to be curbed.
    HTS highlight reel
    Doesn't matter how mainstream it gets, not everyone can piece together the obscure reference points given in anime to form a larger picture based on the occult symbols and ideas presented in chinese cartoons.
    HTS highlight reel
    Real anime fans understand that anime is the gospel. Mainstream anime fans don't.
    HTS highlight reel
    PS:

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Follow the money.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    hts kill yourself and keep your jedi occult bullshit out of my anime
    HTS highlight reel
    jedi occult bullshit is just part of the language the gospel is spoken in. i'm all about free speech, especially when it's the undying word of creation being spoken through sweaty asian nerds obsessed with tentacles n tiddies
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    There has always been good anime, and there has always been bad anime. Not unlike good and bad movies, books, plays, and etc. The artistic genre is really saturated right now, but for every 50-100 pieces of shit, there are some real gems to be found. Its hard for the modern changes in how animation is actually created to feel at home with out nostalgic preferences of when we first delved into the art form. Time passes and everything changes.. Make peace with that, learn whats good from whats bad, and keep suckling life's tit because that's what it's all about anyway.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    they should try a second animation style some day

maybe its because all asians look the same. disposable subhuman little hive units
Jump to Top