User Controls

OVERDOSE????

chem2211 Houston
    120mg Lisdexamfetamine 10am
    120mg Lisdexamfetamine 4pm
    120mg Lisdexamfetamine 9pm
    45mg dex/amp 3am
    ??????????????? 10am

It's almost impossible to overdose on amphetamines. The time I took 500mg of vyvanse it threw me into amphetamine psychosis though. It'll probably destroy some dopamine neurons. I'm surprised the OP isn't 6 pages long.

get so high on meth you can never feel happiness again fuck yeah!
    chem2211 Houston

It's like trying to do coke after a meth binge. No matter how good the coke, it's useless.

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    you will be fine, just sleep it off.....oh wait, never mind....
    chem2211 Houston
    I actually got to put them up for a while...Need a reset
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It's almost impossible to overdose on amphetamines. The time I took 500mg of vyvanse it threw me into amphetamine psychosis though. It'll probably destroy some dopamine neurons. I'm surprised the OP isn't 6 pages long.

9mebc
    Lanny motherfucker
    I took just about 200mg of 4-FA with less tolerance than I was expecting and almost had a aneurism, crippling blood pressure headache for like two hours that only got slightly better when I was standing. Nigga, amps may not be the worst drug out there but you sure as shit can OD if you give it your bestest.
    chem2211 Houston
    I took just about 200mg of 4-FA with less tolerance than I was expecting and almost had a aneurism, crippling blood pressure headache for like two hours that only got slightly better when I was standing. Nigga, amps may not be the worst drug out there but you sure as shit can OD if you give it your bestest.

Sometimes when I go crazy like that it just feels like a waste...Especially the vyvanse..Because of the trypsin, it feels like a lot of doses don't absorb and go to waste...I saw that 4fa on a darknet site the other day for the first time...Always hear people talkin bout it
    chem2211 Houston

A few days ago I finally got to see some 4fa. Always here people talking about it. And that original post was just a 24hr period.. My tolerance is through the roof. Those vyvanse 60mg are the shit though..
    OVERDOSE??????????????????????????????????????????
Jump to Top