User Controls

Racemic Methamphetamine aka Biker-Meth

Ghost Black Hole
    For all those who have not realized this:
    All* methamphetamine made from something else but (pseudo)ephedrine like P2P is racemic and is a powder and not crystals. It does not make real crystals, rocks, whatever.

*Not true for stereoselective synthesis or when a resolution of the isomeres is done on the product. Both a pita.

One can modify it a little bit though, like this now.
    Some pictures how good it gets with a slow recrystallisation from water, the last two show how it looks if one presses the enhancementcake after gassing in a vice like in a enhancementpress.

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    but you can buy l-methamphetamine at rite aid

thats what vicks inhalers are
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla but you can buy l-methamphetamine at rite aid

thats what vicks inhalers are

well this is both.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    why not just eat a vicks inhaler then do real meth
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla why not just eat a vicks inhaler then do real meth

smoking L-meth with d-meth is a unique high, biker meth is better than regular meth, less comedown.
    I did the inhaler meth one time, it was okay. Don't know if it's better or worse than benzedrex.
    Ghost Black Hole
    my pics broke :*(
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla why not just eat a vicks inhaler then do real meth

You're only consuming levomethamphetamine.... not dextromethamphetamine.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm gettin money like I'm from the 80s.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Racemic can be recrystallized. IDK where you got that shit, but you're wrong.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Both L-methamphetamine (levo-isomer referred to as the R-isomer) and D-methamphetamine (dextro-isomer referred to as the S-isomer) have the same chemical formula C10H15N. They have the same boiling point at 215 degrees Celsius. They have the same molecular mass of 149.233 g/mol. They are stereoisomers. Righty and lefty molecules if you like

The L form has very little pharmacodynamic effect; whereas, the D will really make you have an interesting series of days.👀. D = dextrorotaey

The L-Form is known as Levomethamphetamine L = levorotary

The L and D designations refers to the direction the molecules rotate plain polarized light

The is that the L form is completely legal under certain circumstances, and is present in Vicks VapoRub Inhaler which is over-the-counter for example (In fact, it has 50 mgs of the L for in a typical commercially available package).

It is a common sympathomimetic vasoconstrictor since the l-methamphetamine in VapoRub Inhaler is non-narcotic. However, if one were to extract and collect from the inhalers.......well then
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Both L-methamphetamine (levo-isomer referred to as the R-isomer) and D-methamphetamine (dextro-isomer referred to as the S-isomer) have the same chemical formula C10H15N. They have the same boiling point at 215 degrees Celsius. They have the same molecular mass of 149.233 g/mol. They are stereoisomers. Righty and lefty molecules if you like

The L form has very little pharmacodynamic effect; whereas, the D will really make you have an interesting series of days.👀. D = dextrorotaey

The L and D designations refers to the direction the molecules rotate plain polarized light

The is that the L form is completely legal under certain circumstances, and is present in Vicks VapoRub Inhaler which is over-the-counter for example (In fact, it has 50 mgs of the L for in a typical commercially available package).

It is a common sympathomimetic vasoconstrictor since the l-methamphetamine in VapoRub Inhaler is non-narcotic. However, if one were to extract and collect from the inhalers…….well then

palindrome
    Originally posted by stupid noob Racemic can be recrystallized. IDK where you got that shit, but you're wrong.

Not saying it cant be, just saying you don't get shards like d-meth

It's more like a sparkling powder that looks like fishscale cocaine.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Both L-methamphetamine (levo-isomer referred to as the R-isomer) and D-methamphetamine (dextro-isomer referred to as the S-isomer) have the same chemical formula C10H15N. They have the same boiling point at 215 degrees Celsius. They have the same molecular mass of 149.233 g/mol. They are stereoisomers. Righty and lefty molecules if you like

It is a common sympathomimetic vasoconstrictor since the l-methamphetamine in VapoRub Inhaler is non-narcotic. However, if one were to extract and collect from the inhalers…….well then

Nice wiki quotes faggot. You forgot to mention that levo has 7 times less potency and little to no 5ht activity. I suppose you at least get a few points for googling though.
    acid hydrolysis the l-meth back into p2p and work it up into racemic meth
    Originally posted by stupid noob Nice wiki quotes faggot. You forgot to mention that levo has 7 times less potency and little to no 5ht activity. I suppose you at least get a few points for googling though.

Wiki quotes.....lolol

Perhaps I should follow your lead and simply copy paste from totseans........

http://totseans.com/bbs/discussion/25369/ensos-fire-extinguisher-one-pot-method-story/p1
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Is the word BAKE really an internet code word?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt Why not just copy and paste from here and add a couple little interjections to make it look like you wrote it

https://www.thetruthaboutforensicscience.com/gc-ms-is-not-perfect-the-case-study-of-methamphetamine/

Everything posted here has been posted there.....in some cases years ago

The fire extinguisher thing jostled my memory.....I knew I had read that somewhere already
Jump to Top