User Controls

Melania's jacket isn't a big deal.

Fuck, I hate saying I'm left leaning because of this shit. She wore a jacket AHEAD OF THE FLIGHT BEFORE SHE VISITED THE BORDER. She didn't wear the "i don't care jacket to the event, it's just a fashion thing.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Who really does care about mexicaniggers though?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who you on about?

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    >immigrates illegally
    >law passes to stop this
    >continues to immigrate illegally
    >BUT BUT WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US???
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It looks fake. Can anyone confirm its not a hoax?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    I guess corrupt Hillary is better for lefties who want to allow all illegals in and walks around with shit stains on her skirt.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by tee hee hee It looks fake. Can anyone confirm its not a hoax?

I believe it was the real deal, her publicity peeps spoke out about it!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Technologist I believe it was the real deal, her publicity peeps spoke out about it!

I saw pics. It's just so plain ugly!!!!
    It’s tacky and distasteful and awesome all at the same time
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Oh! (polite little huffing sound from behind a hand) that thingy was so not her color, dahling.
    The jacket actually looks very stylish.
    Originally posted by NARCassist who you on about?

Trump started cracking down harder on illegal immigrants and at this point, ICE has begun separating immigrant children from their parents.

His wife Melania visited the border to sympathize. But ahead of the flight there, she was wearing a jacket that said "I really don't care, do u?" and liberal media went apeshit, and they've basically been trying to lie and say that she wore the jacket to actually meet the people at the border, when it was jist before the flight to her destination.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I would have thought that, being a former model (who wants to post nudies of the First Lady?), Melania would have had better taste in clothing than she has in a husband.
    Obama did worse and everyone forgets. Parents are responsible for their acts and criminals should be seperated from their kids. For the record however the children were never abused or caged. Leftist media will distort everything to ruin Trump ...they're traitors just like Hollywood and supporters of Soros who are funded by this former Nazi jedi who betrayed his own people. Look what Merkle and Soros did to Germany...destroyed all Europe and now migrants dictate all new laws in every nation. If this continues all democracy and freedom in America will be lost and open borders will only make you slaves in your own country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 I would have thought that, being a former model (who wants to post nudies of the First Lady?), Melania would have had better taste in clothing than she has in a husband.

You mean like Clinton marrying a rapist and being a criminal herself who can't even wipe shit stains from her skirt. Forget what Melania and build the wall. Remove all Dem traitors and put them in jail where they belong.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Don't even know what you're talking about and I want to keep it that way
    You'll realize what ignoring accomplished when America will no longer exist...stay doped.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Why she wearin a jacket in the Southwest in June anyway?

She should be in a bikini 😍

It was about the stupid leftist lying media anyway

Not kids
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I saw pics. It's just so plain ugly!!!!

I thought it was cute.

But Melania wearing a 39. Jacket from Zara...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Archer513 Why she wearin a jacket in the Southwest in June anyway?

She should be in a bikini 😍

It was about the stupid leftist lying media anyway

Not kids

IF it was about the stupid leftist lying media, the kindest thing I can say about that jacket is that our First Lady must be politically tone deaf . And, her handlers are even worse for letting that image out, especially on this trip. One (actually many) more demonstrations of incompetence from this administration.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top