User Controls

bundy causing weeklong hangovers

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    every time i do bundy it makes me feel like shit for 5 days straight. i took 1100mg on tuesday and im still physically in pain. this is why i almost never do it anymore. anyone else get this?
    Then don't take it.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    He'll probably take more...lol.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla every time i do bundy it makes me feel like shit for 5 days straight. i took 1100mg on tuesday and im still physically in pain. this is why i almost never do it anymore. anyone else get this?

These niggas B mad smaht 🙄
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You all sound jealous to me.

Also slugs.
    esbity African Astronaut
    When you do Bundy...like Ted Bundy?

I dont do that often...
    Originally posted by esbity When you do Bundy…like Ted Bundy?

I dont do that often…

bundy is ted bundy which is slang for dextromethorphan/robitussin cough syrup
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I had a four-day hangover like what you've described once after developing serotonin syndrome. I was on an SSRI at the time, and I also had smoked a considerable amount of JWH. This was possibly the last time I used bundy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i used a gram+ of bundy every day for 6 months. after going through absolutely terrible withdrawals that lasted for like a year, now every time i take bundy i feel terrible for days. probably something akin to the kindling effect in alcoholics where every withdrawal/hangover gets worse permanently. now i never do it anymore because its not worth the aftereffects. the longest hangover i had from bundy was when i took something like 2700mg of bundy after grams of T-PAIN and phenibut. i was hungover as fuck for like 8 days and thought it was never going to end. i woke up each of those days still tripping it was scary
    stop posting and smd/kys yjg
    El...LMAO. ❤
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla stop posting and smd/kys yjg

stfu 😘
    It says right on the medication at the bottom...do not view GIFS while taking this drug.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla every time i do bundy it makes me feel like shit for 5 days straight. i took 1100mg on tuesday and im still physically in pain. this is why i almost never do it anymore. anyone else get this?

Do you see the patch enhancement for Delta Xray Mike ? Bundy murdered women on this shit.

it doesn't sound like it would be good for the heart in both spiritual nor physical sense
    Originally posted by joerell It says right on the medication at the bottom…do not view GIFS while taking this drug.

LMAO
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i used a gram+ of bundy every day for 6 months. after going through absolutely terrible withdrawals that lasted for like a year, now every time i take bundy i feel terrible for days. probably something akin to the kindling effect in alcoholics where every withdrawal/hangover gets worse permanently. now i never do it anymore because its not worth the aftereffects. the longest hangover i had from bundy was when i took something like 2700mg of bundy after grams of T-PAIN and phenibut. i was hungover as fuck for like 8 days and thought it was never going to end. i woke up each of those days still tripping it was scary

Do you regret it?
    Originally posted by EllariaSand LMAO

jajajajaja

Originally posted by Obbe Do you regret it?

bad decisions make for good stories after the consequences are over
    Rivotril Houston
    I don't even get bundy trip due to low bundy dosage here.
Jump to Top