User Controls

The letter zed

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wtf what the fuck

I was playing scrabble and this BITCH plays ZED and of course I challenge because wtf and it says the definition of ZED is 'the letter z' which I laughed at heartily and made fun of her and scrabble and everything because thst doesn't make sense but APPPPAREENTLY all English speaking countries other than the US pronounce Z as ZED in their betabet???? So I'll need Lucy or aldra or narc to confirm this.

And thanks
    Ghost Black Hole
    You mean Zee
    Ghost Black Hole
    We also pronounce 'H' as 'haych'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, I mean ZED.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    zog started this because the old betabet didnt suit their agenda
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Yea it's zed in canada, dubble u ex why and zed.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you ask anyone to spell anything with a 'z' in Canada they will spell it and when they get to 'z' they will say "Zee, or Zed". The vast majority of people will respond "Zee or Zed" because thats just how our brains are trained, Zee or Zed.

There's a certain way you have to say it or else you just sound strange. You start off just normally thinking 'Z' is pronounced "Zee" so you say "Zee" but then you remember the only reason you call it "Zee" is because of American global imperialistic culture and you are briefly jarred and remember the war of independence, 1777, the Alamo and you remember how Canada burned down the white house that one time and you think 'Oh thats right, fuck Americans!' and you add "OR ZED!" but before you shout out your patriotic "OR ZED!" the equivalent battle cry of a "DEATH TO AMERICA!" you remember that Americans can also nuke you in 2 seconds and probably have NSA spies everywhere so you tone your voice down to a light hush and say "Or Zed" soft but with pride, under your breath so no Americans hear you but loud enough that any Canadians in your vicinity know you are for real.

If anyone in Canada pronounced it "zee" or "zed" instead of "zee, or zed" they would likely be grilled about their origins..... AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO WHEN WE FIND OUT YOU AINT FROM HERE?

So if you ever wanna become a spy in Canada and someone 'c' checks you by asking you to spell something with a ZEE OR ZED you now know what to do.

Also, in case nobody realized, I switched between American and British versions of quotation marks because Canadians are like bisexuals of the English language.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Play me and I will WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOUR ASS
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll wipe your ass with my tongue
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well thanks scron. Will someone here tell me they also had never heard of this so I can feel less retarded for a second.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Play me and I will WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOUR ASS

Find me a good scrabble app and I will. This was real life scrabble. We can do that too if you want. Words with friends sucks ass it's easy to cheat and the board is smaller so I don't wanna play that shsh
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Wtf what the fuck

I was playing scrabble and this BITCH plays ZED and of course I challenge because wtf and it says the definition of ZED is 'the letter z' which I laughed at heartily and made fun of her and scrabble and everything because thst doesn't make sense but APPPPAREENTLY all English speaking countries other than the US pronounce Z as ZED in their betabet???? So I'll need Lucy or aldra or narc to confirm this.

And thanks

Pronouns (which Zed may be) is not accepted. So when You called it, it was not acceptable.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    guys where im from everyone says the numver "seven" aka 7 as "sleven" and they made a movie about it too.

plus people over here when they say "nine" aka as in like a 9 iron they say it NINER IRONER
    Scrabble is my jam.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor guys where im from everyone says the numver "seven" aka 7 as "sleven" and they made a movie about it too.

plus people over here when they say "nine" aka as in like a 9 iron they say it NINER IRONER

Oh yeah well in Germany when you say "NINE!" it actually means no.

Thats why the number 9 is unlucky there and hotels don't even have a 9th floor only 6,7,8,10
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh yeah well in Germany when you say "NINE!" it actually means no.

Thats why the number 9 is unlucky there and hotels don't even have a 9th floor only 6,7,8,10

Nein means no. And it has a slight ch (ksh) sound to it .. doesn't it?

Neinch

In the USA.. many buildings don't have 13th floors. except federal buildings. They won't let me just walk into their buildings anymore. the Liberal Left and FBI have a new policy since Trump came into power :(

they won't take my thumbdrive of evidence neither. They wouldn't listen to anything I had to say this last visit except they were interested in Zoklet being a former FBI employee. I was told they would get back to me. they never did :(
    That's why I'm freaking out about a coup about to take place.

Would it be a Revolutionary Event or a Civil one?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock That's why I'm freaking out about a coup about to take place.

Would it be a Revolutionary Event or a Civil one?

Nothing ever happens.

I've spent 25 years of my short life waiting for society to collapse, aliens, zombie virus, world war, nukes.

Nothing. Ever. Fucking. Happens.
    Originally posted by Ghost Nothing ever happens.

I've spent 25 years of my short life waiting for society to collapse, aliens, zombie virus, world war, nukes.

Nothing. Ever. Fucking. Happens.

Yet!

In the half century plus change, that I'v been alive.. it's the fucking worst I'v seen it. except it feels safer to walk around the streets of the USA these days.

Even Oakland seems friendlier and safer. at least West Oakland. East Oakland still feels sketchy a bit. perhaps time will change this. perhaps school shootings will be a thing of the past again (because they seemed to stop for a decade?)

and umm.. yet, the population going up is becoming harder to control.

But on the bright side, people in LA can see the mountains. from the 1950s-2000 LA was Smog City?
    Wow.. I feel like a bouncy pong ball

the rest of the world seems chaotic
Jump to Top