User Controls

Light this n that

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    The light in me bows to the light in you, Namesta, Bitches!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Memes are what keep us civil and accept ridicule from angering us. I have honestly became angry for some sad shit in my life, but honestly the early years of internet probably triggered people and the new age of interneting mobil has helped people laugh at their failures and poke fun of each other without killing one another.

why would meme's be outlawed. it's kind of counter intuitive these days.
    I felt as if being butthurt for the most part was a thing of the past. unless they were threatening the lives of someone.. but then it wouldn't be a meme
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Memes are what keep us civil and accept ridicule from angering us. I have honestly became angry for some sad shit in my life, but honestly the early years of internet probably triggered people and the new age of interneting mobil has helped people laugh at their failures and poke fun of each other without killing one another.

why would meme's be outlawed. it's kind of counter intuitive these days.
    I felt as if being butthurt for the most part was a thing of the past. unless they were threatening the lives of someone.. but then it wouldn't be a meme

Well said brutha
    tje2607 Houston [issue my leonine harrier]
    Your light feels so warm and smooth on my skin... like a rusty spoon
    There's a light, over at the Frankenstein place.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There's lightning, over at the Frankenstein place.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

The fuse in his house would blow first...normally a 20/30A circuit, a hairdryer is about 11 Amps or so.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    And here I was convinced it was the two hairdryers 🙄
    Originally posted by EllariaSand And here I was convinced it was the two hairdryers 🙄

Well now you know. Stupid video clips trying to be funny by making zero sense to anyone with an ounce of sense.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well now you know. Stupid video clips trying to be funny by making zero sense to anyone with an ounce of sense.

Like an aluminum plane going right through a steel building huh?
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Like an aluminum plane going right through a steel building huh?

If you are referring to 911 they didn't go "right through a steel building" It's pretty much a glass building with a steel core...and the planes in question didn't make it all the way through...also they are not simply made of aluminum.

Good to see you fact check...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you are referring to 911 they didn't go "right through a steel building" It's pretty much a glass building with a steel core…and the planes in question didn't make it all the way through…also they are not simply made of aluminum.

Good to see you fact check…

No its not just a glass building you idiot.

Do your research.

What about the photos with the nose coming out the other side? Lolol
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover No its not just a glass building you idiot.

Do your research.

What about the photos with the nose coming out the other side? Lolol

I didn't say it was "just a glass building" Lern 2 raed

what about the nose coming out the other side...does a nose sticking out when 97% of the plane is still in the building equate to "passing right though"...lololol idiot.
    R&R you need to learn a little about physics rather than relying on your conspiracy nut websites...mass and speed determines if a material can penetrate a harder material. High pressure water jets for example can cut steel..lolol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I didn't say it was "just a glass building" Lern 2 raed

what about the nose coming out the other side…does a nose sticking out when 97% of the plane is still in the building equate to "passing right though"…lololol idiot.
    It passed right through the front of the building. LEARN TO READ.
    And you actually believe the nose come out the other side.lolol

Fucking idiot.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover It passed right through the front of the building. LEARN TO READ.

Previously on niggasin.space

Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Like an aluminum plane going right through a steel building huh?

I can read just fine, try not to change what you already posted when you are called out on yours lies...lolol
Jump to Top