User Controls

TEXAS IMPLEMENTS EXECUTION MORATORIUM, TO FORMALLY ABANDON CAPITAL PUNISHMENT WITHIN THE YEAR

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Lame. I always associated Texas with extreme justice - hanging horse thieves and cattle rustlers, lighting up killers in the electric chair, loss prevention shooting shoplifters, etc.

I guess the state is more or less run by beaners and shitlibs by now though. The world gets more boring.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    True...it says by 2020 beaners will be in the majority in Texas and yet still the poorest...so expect more illegals if the Democrats win or if no wall is built. Only way the Dems can win...illegals and a rigged ballot.
    They are going to turn the Walls unit wehre they been killin folks into a dayspa for the convicted ppls to unwind and forget about life for a while
    Ghost Black Hole
    WHAT IF WE BUILT A ROOF OVER ALL OF UNITED STATES SO IF YOU TRIED TO FLY A PLANE LIKE 9/11 YOU HIT THE FUCKING ROOF

TRUMP - 1
    MEXICAN TERRORISTS - 0
    plus build it out of soler panels and use all the power to make more dogcoins and to indoor grow dro, coca and opium
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Lol...you want a profit margin...since the beaners will eventually do it themselves why not. Lol.
    Originally posted by joerell True…it says by 2020 beaners will be in the majority in Texas and yet still the poorest…so expect more illegals if the Democrats win or if no wall is built. Only way the Dems can win…illegals and a rigged ballot.

I had an American friend on fb once who was quite open about the fact that he wanted more immigrants so democrats would win. He was white, but didn't fit in, and hated white people.

Non-white electorates all over the world tend to vote for more or less the same thing - to kill whitey and take all his stuff. It's the one big constant in politics.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That doesn't happen where I live.

In Canada the government just takes everyones shit that way it's not overtly racist against one group so nobody can complain about that at least.

It's not systemic abuse if you do it to everyone!.
    Originally posted by Ghost That doesn't happen where I live.

In Canada the government just takes everyones shit that way it's not overtly racist against one group so nobody can complain about that at least.

It's not systemic abuse if you do it to everyone!.

Except that when the maths are done whites are the only ones that actually contribute to the budget - everyone else is a leach.
Jump to Top