User Controls

how to make NIS FAMIOS

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so lanny will like me again?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Go into a public place with lots of people are start shooting into the crowd seemingly at random. When SWAT team shows up with news crews and helicopter though they will see nobody has been shot or injured and you JUST WROTE THE NIGGASIN.SPACE URL ON THE WALL WITH AN M60 AHH SHIT!!!

CNN, fox and friends, morning show. NExt day it cuts to you in the courtroom surrounded by microphones and reporters shouting "WHY'D YOU DO IT!!" and you say "FOR THE MEMES BRUH!" before they drag you away
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    DH made NIS famious (famous). lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho DH made NIS famious (famous). lol

actually we became famous after my meth lab exploded. I became a meme in the drug chemistry underground as that one guy from totse who actually blew up a house making drugs.

https://niggasin.space/thread/1933
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    The only way to unite NIS and DH members is to charm to persuade more snow flakes to join and we can make fun of them.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    So ...Joe
    Wha'cha know?
    Fo ...sho
    Smack o'blo!

Fkn hidie ho.
    Later bro.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost actually we became famous after my meth lab exploded. I became a meme in the drug chemistry underground as that one guy from totse who actually blew up a house making drugs.

https://niggasin.space/thread/1933

Never heard of it so..it's like the world famous burger place no one has ever heard of.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But Lanny doesn't "like" anyone. He just hates some people less than others.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell The only way to unite NIS and DH members is to charm to persuade more snow flakes to join and we can make fun of them.

Is that what you people have been doing?.

I just thought you were all retarded.
Jump to Top