User Controls

Code Words for Search

Ghost Black Hole
    I suggest using codewords if you ever want to post something you want searchable in the future.

I think I did this subconciously using rattex, trianglism.

From now on i'm just gonna use random obscure names for things and write a codex. This category shall be known as 'Scrawny Guides'

code word

'PEACH COBBLER'

go ahead search peach cobbler you will only find this thread I bet.
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh god

Originally posted by Joe Kane they fed me peach cobbler and wine and they kicked her out and they call me son now.

fucking white people

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They gave me her bedroom ALL THE YUGIOH CARDS ARE MINE FUCK YEAR!!!!!! BANNER YEAR FOR SCRAWNY!!!! MAGIC CARDS POKEMON CARDS IM IN THE FUCKING GREEN AND THEN SON FAMMM IM FLUSHIN WITH FUCKING TRDING THIS IS THE SHIIIIIT FREE WIFI HOLY FUCK MAN SO MUCH WINE!!!

WINE AND DINE!!!!

https://niggasin.space/thread/12585?p=355#post-243304

Hey kid! Get back here with my empty box of candy canes! Fuckin RASCAL!

SHUT UP OLD MAN ILL FIGHT U IN REAL LIFE

Oh. OH. OHH?? My lawn, my rules you goddamn delinquent. Only rule being, when you die, I win.

AHAHAHAHA SHUT UP. OLD MAN RIVER BOUT TO RUN DRYYYYYYY.

Uhhhh.

JK I HAVE TO GO FINISH GATHERING PIE INGREDIENTS FROM GRAMMY. PEACH COBBLER TONIGHT!

I love you

LOVE YOU TOO. BAIIII

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I like peach gobbler. whytes are so weak.
    Ghost Black Hole
    good advice
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Isn't that 2 words
     Acolyte
    This is one of the tricks the feds use to locate more information on users on a BBS they can't get a warrant to search. It's a correlation attack. First, they post a cool video on the board with a unique title, such as Cute Dog 156a87b. The video is ONLY posted there. Members of the board then run out to share the vid on their Facebook and Twitter. The feds then do a Google search for keyword "156a87b" and identify which Facebook and Twitter accounts posted the video.
Jump to Top