User Controls

MAL and I need to hash things out

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Tort and I have discussed all of this and he says he would moderate a meeting between mal and I on tinychat to "hash" things out and get to the bottom of this to clear my name. Why won't she come forward if she really believes i'm such a horrible person and hash things out?

Is she afraid that she might seem like a whore for selling me her shithole pussy for a place to sleep?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Old, fake and gay.

You and Tort can show eachother your anoos holes and jerk off together you faggots.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Old, fake and gay.

You and Tort can show eachother your anoos holes and jerk off together you faggots.

whats old fake and gay?

You mad again lil bromo?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nobody gives a shit about that story anymore.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nobody gives a shit about that story anymore.

actually people do but you never come onto tc because you claim your xbox doesn't work or some bs like that. I care about it because I take allegations of rapage against me seriously. And we have a new banner with my face on it, so cleeeeeaarrly its very relevant.

kinda funny how people cared about it since october but now that I'm willing to step up and vindicate myself, half ass bitches like yourself try to back pedal your bullshit.

dare to take the rational black pill fam?

I will not stop bringing up this issue until mal hash's things out with me. I take it very serious when someone claims to take me to court so I'm playing 4d chess against her pee bodied braided brain.

If you don't like it riser you faggot, then quit posting in my threads. mmmmmmmk?!

Riser is nazi weak.whyte trash that likes to blame others for his short comings and then try to scoop everything under the rug once he's been called out for being a little bitch. the move of a coward
    Lol hard pass. Looks like someone’s sad Enter, Falcon, and the DHers are getting all that yummy forum attention.
    Originally posted by -mal- Lol hard pass. Looks like someone’s sad Enter, Falcon, and the DHers are getting all that yummy forum attention.

thats rich coming from a girl who definitely didn't pass up sucking my dick and taking it up the asshole then posting about it a couple years later... lol
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nazi weak

oxymoron, moron.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Lol at Bill Krozby trying to stay relevant by bringing up the rape he did(n't do apparently).
    Originally posted by RisiR † Lol at Bill Krozby trying to stay relevant by bringing up the rape he did(n't do apparently).

thats why im trying to hash things out and get to the bottom of this to vindicate myself. because those were huge allegations made against me. many people are still interested in getting to the bottom of it to. if you're not than there is the door.. don't let it hit you where the good lord split you..

I don't have too do much to stay relevant on a forum with 10 members.. I just post casually like I've done for the last 15 years. People make threads about me and bring me up... so yeah.. lol
    Originally posted by D4NG0 oxymoron, moron.

you're an idiot
    So mal why are you so afraid to hash things out? hmmmmm>?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So mal why are you so afraid to hash things out? hmmmmm>?

Not afraid. There’s no point. You’re a confirmed ree ree, to use terms you’ll understand.

I also never asked anyone to make you a banner. So, uh, thanks Lanifer or whoever else was involved.
    Originally posted by -mal- Not afraid. There’s no point. You’re a confirmed ree ree, to use terms you’ll understand.

I also never asked anyone to make you a banner. So, uh, thanks Lanifer or whoever else was involved.

I never said you asked anyone to make me a banner, you ree ree.

And there is a point to hash things out but being a liar and a stupid woman you don't see things from an honorable point of view because you know im right.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats why im trying to hash things out and get to the bottom of this to vindicate myself. because those were huge allegations made against me. many people are still interested in getting to the bottom of it to. if you're not than there is the door.. don't let it hit you where the good lord split you..

I don't have too do much to stay relevant on a forum with 10 members.. I just post casually like I've done for the last 15 years. People make threads about me and bring me up… so yeah.. lol

Even if you were vindicated of everything you have confessed to on here.....we would still hate you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up and pay your child support.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Even if you were vindicated of everything you have confessed to on here…..we would still hate you.

maybe you would hate me but not everyone would. and I never confessed to raping mal. I only confessed to her selling me her shithole pussy for a place to sleep. so thats like solicitation of prostitution at best you idiot.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 oxymoron, moron.

But they were weak, they got stomped.

Or is getting your country destroyed and then partitioned for 50 years strength?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck up and pay your child support.

FUCK YOU, YOU"RE NOT MY REAL PARENTS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top